England in Australia

Hooper said:
Lucky im in WA!!! Its all live !!!!

One of the advantage of being in Kiwiland I get everything from Australia live, no news breaks what so ever.
Everyone is back on air now I see.

Feelin Blue? said:
I know! what a joke, once play starts again they should just cut the news no matter what point they are up to

why couldn't they have put the news on during innings break or something

aussie1st said:
One of the advantage of being in Kiwiland I get everything from Australia live, no news breaks what so ever.

And if you have Digital, you'll of had 3 tests in one day. Sri Lanka v New Zealand The Ashes and India vs South Africa. I might start surfing once it starts.

Flintoff Rocks said:
Why does Hayden have a pink handle on his bat? :)

Because he is really a girl. I thought that was obvious

Flintoff Rocks said:
Why does Hayden have a pink handle on his bat? :)
Fundraising for the Breast Cancer Foundation- or because he's a girl, either way

aussie1st said:
The only advantage of being in Kiwiland I get everything from Australia live, no news breaks what so ever.
Fixed

irottev said:
And if you have Digital, you'll of had 3 tests in one day. Sri Lanka v New Zealand The Ashes and India vs South Africa. I might start surfing once it starts.
QUOTE]
Yea i watched New Zealnd Sri Lanka till the ashes started, then when the Ashes finish i'll put on India SA!

Shot Haydos! hopefully this means hes finding some form

symonds_sixes said:
qld aint back on air yet, we watched the damn tea break then left! :S WTF!
NSW only just got back, put it on the radio then or go to a cricket site and watch the live score

I don't think Hayden's been out of form, he's just been liberal with his wicket. If he's willing to play a steady and patient innings, he'll make 100 and beyond.

Users who are viewing this thread