England in Australia

Warne getting owned by Monty must feel embrassed for the 2nd time today. First being the sledging to Collingwood saying something about his big ass being so big that hes bound to nick it then he drops him and now Monty is showing him up.

That has to be one of the sweetest on drives I have ever seen :D

Geez Monty is looking dam decent with the bat what on earth was Fletcher on about with his batting, hes got real potential there.

I didn't know bunnys could play text book straight drives.. let me get this straight, is he a bunny or a number 7 and accidently got swaped with Geriant Jones in the batting order?

Anyone who now uses the Giles is a better batsman arguement needs his head examined. Panesay may not have cemented his place with a 5-for but this batting display ought to do the trick.

barmyarmy said:
Anyone who now uses the Giles is a better batsman arguement needs his head examined. Panesay may not have cemented his place with a 5-for but this batting display ought to do the trick.
Damn straight, they should give the guy a break, Giles is like 52 anyway

bout time, im an Aussie but yu gotta forgive me for saying... Go Monty, 16 not out, his average probably goes from 10 to about 12 ( that was just a random guess )

Wow, Panesar and Harmison made the game respectable with their partnership. Aussies only lead by 29, it all comes down to England's bowling now. COME ON MONTY! Have a 10 wicket mach!

Users who are viewing this thread