England in Australia

wfdu_ben91 said:
Nah that's good batting from Pietersen. You can't criticise him for that. What's wrong with disrespecting a bowler?

I never said it was wrong or criticized him, hes in the opposition and I would expect nothing less. Just hope it isn't the beginning of the end for McGrath as England did the same to Dizzy and look where he is.

whoops just realised i'm busy so haven't been paying much attention-dropped catch just while i'm typing by the way

What happened to Mr Catch of the century man :( That could prove real costly as KP is taking off. He keeps finding the gaps in our field, a number of times he could have been caught but we had no man there.

that 6 was brilliant and so was the 4 WICKET!! just as i'm typing and this time its KP

I thought that was going to fall short again like a number of his hits. Once I saw it was Symonds I knew KP was out though :)
Good reward for Lee too as hes had some bad luck with KP lately.

I am disgusted and dissapointed in Pietersen. How could he do that. He should have taken the single. Argh.

irottev said:
I am disgusted and dissapointed in Pietersen. How could he do that. He should have taken the single. Argh.

Nah, you can't blame him. He had to take some risks at that point.
Anyone else noticed that this is the best the England lower order has played all series and all without Gilo...

And guess whose doing well with the bat? You guessed it the guy that supposedly "can't bat". These two are proving really annoying reducing our lead further and further.

Who said Monty "can't bat", he's middleing everything atm :D

Cant field... yes he cant, cant bat? seriously now was that just a somthing to try and trick us, i mean a bunny with an average of 10, not bad

Users who are viewing this thread