England in Australia

Hehe, Hoggy out :) And that 'Quack Quack' is probably a sound he knows all too well, from the farm that is :)
"What a difference, a ball makes..."
Only 5 or less wickets needed tommorrow for the Aussies.

This would put the final nail in the English coffin right here if we can get one of these two. McGrath almost got Freddy first ball.

Freddie and KP. The same combo English fans would have paid millions to see last year, and now they are dreading it.
Only in cricket folks, only in cricket :)

IloveGilly said:
You can barely hear anything! And Gilly isn't the type to appeal to a nothing ball.

I agree there hes usual quite honest with his appeals as is Hayden. I remember last test he was extremely unhappy that Strauss was given out when he shouldn't have.

Flintoff will edge behind and Pietersen will be out hooking before to night.

It sets up Jones' winning 200 up nicely. ;)

evertonfan said:
Flintoff will edge behind and Pietersen will be out hooking before to night.

It sets up Jones' winning 200 up nicely. ;)

I prefer it if Pieterson walks down the crease without looking at where the ball is and Gilly gets him out from behind.

Congrats to Aussies for re-gaining the Ashes :clap I know it hasnt finished but Im sure tommorow it will be, to bad we couldnt put up a better fight :(

The only shred of hope that I have is the fact that those dark clouds didn't look too promising. Still, it'll be sunny as heck tommorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread