England in Australia

50 for strauss :hpraise :clap :D
lets make warney work for wicket 700.
still got KP to come yet though.

700 dodgy decisions coming from putting the umpire under pressure. no warney is a legend and it was inevitable

Collingwood should be happy that he got out before Strauss, otherwhile he would have been marked as the first number 700. :laugh

the montster and sajid mahmood are better batsmen than ian bell

gillys having a shocker

now you can question what flintoffs been smoking

haha

these are perfect english conditions aussies should have been sent in to bat and we would have been bundled out for around 250.
Pitch should be good for batting tomorrow.

Flintoff has made poor captaincy decisions all series.
Electing to bat today was just stupid and shows they still fear warne and dont have any confidence in their own ability.

Geez what is going on with Gilly, I think hes starting to experience what most keepers do around his age. Might be time for him to go it a day after the WC too.

Sman-21 said:
haha

these are perfect english conditions aussies should have been sent in to bat and we would have been bundled out for around 250.
Pitch should be good for batting tomorrow.

Flintoff has made poor captaincy decisions all series.
Electing to bat today was just stupid and shows they still fear warne and dont have any confidence in their own ability.

We would have batted first today too. It's just one of those tosses that you don't want to win.

:D warne,gilly,mcgrath,hayden,langer all going.
just had brian lara on sky sports. have you aussies had him on channel 9?

Last edited:
Selectors have said they wont allow them all to retire at the same time as they dont want another 80's collapse.

I think langer will retire but gilly an hayden will play on an retire in 2008

the end of 2008 or the start? what do i care though. just as long as it's before the ashes 2009

Sman-21 said:
Selectors have said they wont allow them all to retire at the same time as they dont want another 80's collapse.

I think langer will retire but gilly an hayden will play on an retire in 2008

They may have to bite the bullet though as usually a keepers keeping falls away around this age and Gilly looks to be showing signs of that. Also may as well give the players more time to form a new combo for the next Ashes.

steve harmison. englands best

i can understand KP being ranked 3 in test batting but how is he 2 in ODI's

Users who are viewing this thread