England in Australia

This game does bare a fair bit of resemblance to the Melbourne test of 98 which Sky showed yesterday.

Slightly with the bowlers that have taken the wickets but at least we saw more runs in that one.

Hoggard looks like he might have tweaked something.

Definitley needs to be taken out of the attack to prevent injury, even if it means bringing Mahmood on to replace him.

I would think Monty would come on after the damage Warne managed. If Hoggard is injured then the 4th bowler is handy for once.

Well I suppose that's one way of bowling a dot ball Saj. A few more full tosses like that and Roy will take him to the cleaners. Symonds will look to attack Mahmood early on i'm sure and that might be good news for England depending on how well he's seeing the ball.

Well Symonds has definitely loosen up now, much more attacking. Still not off the mark but he needs to stay patient.

Good session for England at tea.
Symonds and Hayden have hung in there as England are bowilng well.
Key Partnership for Australia in the afternon session if Gilchrist comes in with an early wicket England will smell blood.
If Gilchrist comes in with Australia 170/6 then he is under no pressure then Australia would have a lead.
Intresting test match here.

Symonds is still being unsettled by Harmy, not so much by Mahmood so that is where I would bring Monty on and see what he can do. Symonds does have problems against the left arm spinner as Vettori has got him a few times.

lol how ironic just as Aussies win the Ashes we have a semi-replay of last years Innings which sort of went with low scores.

whats the point lol.

Interesting, Symonds best inns came in Melbourne in a partnership with Hayden. De Ju vu perhaps? Symonds is looking more settled now as is Hayden.

Symonds is playing brilliantly. How a test player should really play in such circumstances, he hasn't treated it like a ODI, his actually played quite sensibly. He has to go on now and register a big big hundred.

Good news for Australia.
Parntership of over 100, Big trouble for England now with Gilchrist under no pressure.
Is Rudi against England?
3 lbws plumb.

Much better knock by Symonds, lots of good leaves along with the brutal version of Symonds. If he can produce more of these he may well keep Watson out of our side.

Congrats to Hayden a very good 100.

Hahah... well done Matty Hayden. He even took his helmet off and done the cross on his chest. I hope he goes on and makes a big score, he'll want to be out there for Symonds.

Users who are viewing this thread