England in Australia

i was thinking the same thing, that needed to be at the stumps. But thats just the way Lee bowls plus he did have that break.
That was some in swinger by Lee, don't see what was wrong with that LBW shout.

Flintoff really should start thinking of counter-attacking now. It's no good just seeing off the over and then nicking a single off the last ball because sooner or later he's not going to get that single and it'll be a wasted over.

we're going nowhere. time for fred to do what he does best or we'll be all out with few runs added. yay he's slogging

Freddy doing just that, hes taking Lee to the cleaners now. And there is that bouncer I was talking about to keep Flintoff off strike for the next over.

David Lloyd was saying earlier that 325 is good on this pitch. I didn't agree at the time but i'd lap that up now.

Come on Monty, if ever there was a time to show Fletcher that you can bat then that time is now.

Langer is having a shocker at 3rd slip, poor guy not how his farewell should be going, looks like he'll have to do it with the bat.

langer dropping again. not at the races. how will he cope when he bats. get a 100 fred

"doh".shocking shot.

Goodness me England's batting is pathetic. What on earth was Flintoff doing with that shot? He'd batted so well until he played a complete aboration.

Users who are viewing this thread