England in Australia

aussie1st said:
Bugger Anderson almost gave the dream finale, with b McGrath, c Warne but went through his legs :( McGrath wasn't happy!

Didn't carry by the sound of it. I'm so depressed about this woeful display that I'm going to watch Two Pints on BBC3. :mad:

The fairytale has occurred, final wicket for McGrath and Langer will open with Hayden. Who will bat at 3 will be the interesting one.

I'd expect them to get within a few runs of the target and then whoever is batting will retire so Warne and McGrath can finish it off. Unless Ponting is in a ruthless mood that is.

reall class by Flintoff, he opens the bowling when there is somthing to fight for but now that the match is basicly over he lets the other bolwers go out.

What do people think about Jonathan Batty keeping for England (ignoring for a moment who my county side is)?
I reckoned that Australia would be getting on with this a bit more. I'm going to be going to bed at lunch!

Dare said:
reall class by Flintoff, he opens the bowling when there is somthing to fight for but now that the match is basicly over he lets the other bolwers go out.

Well seeing as he is clearly injured opening the bowling when the match is dead would be really dumb.

Australia have this in the bag. 18 runs to win wait theres a 4 so make that only 14 :D

Hope Langer hits the winning runs :D

aussie1st said:
Langer will hit the winning runs mark my words :)

Suprisingly didnt. I think in that talk they had after hayden 6 langer might have said something to hayden to say lets get this over and done with.

5-0 To AUSTRALIA

CMON AUSSIES! Now the CB series will be great!

Never in my worst nightmares did we lose this series 5-0. I have nothing to say except well done to the Aussies and that I feel utterly gutted by the enormity of the defeat. Not just beaten, but thrashed, in all 5 tests.
It feels so empty to be an England fan right now and August 2005 seems like a million years ago.

barmyarmy said:
Never in my worst nightmares did we lose this series 5-0. I have nothing to say except well done to the Aussies and that I feel utterly gutted by the enormity of the defeat. Not just beaten, but thrashed, in all 5 tests.
It feels so empty to be an England fan right now and August 2005 seems like a million years ago.
Nah it was barely a year ago, but well done to Australia, we might as well have sent a team of members from here for all the good we did ;)

Brett_Lee said:
Suprisingly didnt. I think in that talk they had after hayden 6 langer might have said something to hayden to say lets get this over and done with.

5-0 To AUSTRALIA

CMON AUSSIES! Now the CB series will be great!

Probably did as he only needed to block out 2 balls and hope the English don't no ball or wide.
That was an interesting photo of McGrath and Warne with their kids, I think I saw two boys there. Possibly another McGrath and Warne combo in the future? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread