• Test Series Drawn, India wins ODIs

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Test Series Drawn, England wins ODIs

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • England win both tests and ODIs

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
saisrini80 said:
Didnt you say that one more nonsense post and they're (note : jan) banned from posting in this forum?

Who said he hadn't been mod previewed? As Ste rightly points out the topic is England in India not India in Pakistan or making personal attacks on people. If you have a problem with something that's been posted, PM a moderator or use the report post button.

guys what a batting by collingwood and also india is chasing the score very nicely and that can be dangerous for england.freddie u should do something.

Spitting

jan said:
sachin sehwag dravid are nothing
you will know sonn when the will tour out side of conitent

My country India is like the Sky. Try spitting on it and the spit will land on your face.

The spit landed on your face a while ago when you predicted India will lose
4-1 in ODI's.

Even though the topic is England in India, I request the moderators to display my rebuttal to what this guy said. Please don't ban him, I am enjoying how he makes a fool of himself.

s2sschan said:
My country India is like the Sky. Try spitting on it and the spit will land on your face.

The spit landed on your face a while ago when you predicted India will lose
4-1 in ODI's.

Even though the topic is England in India, I request the moderators to display my rebuttal to what this guy said. Please don't ban him, I am enjoying how he makes a fool of himself.

I haven't banned him, I'm just checking his posts before they get displayed. To be honest I think you could have done better than that with the rebuttal too. Use facts not insults.

Maggots

gambino said:
man i cant wait for harmison to bang dhoni on the head!!

Harmison is a great bowler...Only Insecure, Little, Maggots will enjoy hurting batsmen. The Great Ones can "Take a Licking and keep on Ticking".

barmyarmy said:
I haven't banned him, I'm just checking his posts before they get displayed. To be honest I think you could have done better than that with the rebuttal too. Use facts not insults.

I agree with you. I want to enhance the congenial spirit of the forum.

Anyone living in Nagpur can tell us the situation there regarding the weather?

I hope the rain is staying off so far! I dont want too much of time to be lost... Hoping for an exciting contest and an Indian victory!

gambino said:
we all know dhoni will be exposed as a phoney outside asia!!

if the ball moves a tiny bit he cant touch the ball!!
karachi test match showed that!!

man i cant wait for harmison to bang dhoni on the head!!

Why do you hate India so much man? Really, has India's win over Pakistan hurt your ego that much; it's just a game, yet you wish players to be injured. It is quite sad and pathetic when someone has to call for the failure of players, and even their endangerment, to edify his/her own ego.

For that matter, I shall stop commenting on the little side-notes, and I appologize for pursuing the above debate.

Last edited:
Freddie

muhammad_inzi said:
guys what a batting by collingwood and also india is chasing the score very nicely and that can be dangerous for england.freddie u should do something.

Freddie Flintoff - "The Lad of all Lads", I'll be happy if he wins his first Test as a captain. Am looking forward to a sensational bowling display by England's Pace Attack.

cricket_lover said:
Its not looking good...
http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/INXX0093.html

I hope we get a result from this match.

It says Today will be Sunny.... And hope the rain on day 4 is minimal...

I too hope we get a result!

s2sschan said:
Freddie Flintoff - "The Lad of all Lads", I'll be happy if he wins his first Test as a captain. Am looking forward to a sensational bowling display by England's Pace Attack.

Sorry to ask this. I know you can support any team irrespective of your nationality! But since you have said your favorite National team is India, I ask this.

What makes you think England would put forward a sensational display of pace bowling against your favorite team?? I would never have such hopes on an opposition to destroy my favorite team!

Users who are viewing this thread