England in New Zealand

I disagree. How is a very good player. He's still pretty new. He showed against South Africa and Australia that he's good. He's just being mucked around in the batting order too much just like Fulton.
Sorry? He scored 26 runs in 3 innings against Australia. I'll grant that he made some slow half-centuries against South Africa, but I have to doubt if he'd even got that far facing Steyn in those first two games.

HAH! He's the top ranked ODI bowler in the world. (well behind Shane Bond but he's gone. Did you even watch the match? He beat the bat, hurried the batsman and was causing all sorts of trouble. He did attack. Why would he take his foot off England's throat and bowl pies? Infact, Vettori could have bowed at the tail for cheap wickets if he wanted, but he went for Patel. Unselfish player.
Its not that I don't reate Vettori its that he doesn't bowl agressive enough lines in test cricket. As an ODI bowler there is no problem but in test the batsmen CAN score slowly and dont have to hit out. Its not against Vettori and its not from me, its from STEVE RIXON remember him.

Its not that I don't reate Vettori its that he doesn't bowl agressive enough lines in test cricket. As an ODI bowler there is no problem but in test the batsmen CAN score slowly and dont have to hit out. Its not against Vettori and its not from me, its from STEVE RIXON remember him.

You've said it before. But if it's not from you, I suggest you take it with a grain of salt. It's about the only person who i've heard this opinion from. And stop going on and on about it. You've made your point. you don't like Vettori/the way he bowls. If you want to see a negative bowler, look no further then your very own Panesar. He bowls the same 90kph pace.

And about How, he's got the skill. Hasn't performed up to his potential in Internationals. His "slow" LARGE half centuries were good. He had wickets falling around him as usual and was the anchor. He did the job he was there to do.

Did he not make any scores in Australia? I though the made a half century? I may be thinking of Bangladesh. I;m not used to us playing so much cricket in a short timespan.

That's not negative bowling it's just lacking an alternative (although that's a myth that he only bowls one type of delivery). Negative bowling is like Giles over the wicket vs India/Australia/any team

monty is good but experiance is vital

i have to say that if england dont produce the goods in the next match then i can see NZ dominating

England have to play good cricket and although we all know they can its typical of them not to

They will play..They don't have any reasons for last match..they are mentaly good,packed with all in form players..On other hand Newzeland strugling with their batting order,Styris not clicking at all...I think its time for england now..hope so..:upray Clock alram set to 4:00RST..hope they do well today..:upray

Atlast we have some cricket,NZ to bowl...

Again Empty seats..why in NZ nobody loves cricket???

Last edited:
Again Empty seats..why in NZ nobody loves cricket???

Because we have 4 million people which is easily the least of all the test playing nations.

Also Hamilton has about 130,000 people population

Thirdly, today is a working day, (Tuesday).

Lost 2 quick wickets, Mustard gave his away, should have kept a cool head and just waited for a bad ball not tried to hit another 6. Bell silly batting but a great catch, the key here is stay calm and just bat. we have enough bowling talent to defend a reasonable score, just need Cook to occupy the crease and Pietersen to try and be there for as long as possible, or at least long enough to stop us panicking and collapsing.

Its not that much bad 15 overs 85 for 2...i really want big knock from KP today..he sound good today...lots of straight drives..thats english class...

there you go,its raining...

Last edited:
Rain! Right we mustn't let this affect us, come back out, just bat and bat until we can get to somewhere around 270 if we get all 50 overs, really need to just bat and bat and bat, We will get the runs at a rate whilst we're out there. Our bowlers can defend a total i feel so just stay out there although I'd feel much more comfortable of a big total with Dimi to whack it in the last few overs.

England have started really well. Pitch looks a belter. Hopefully the rain doesn't ruin it. Hopefully we can pull it back. This delay should help us if anything. Pietersen is the key wicket though Cook is looking good too.

Its not looks like so bad....Just little bit rain..Hope this beautiful cricket will go on...I woke up at 3:30RST to see KP and he is doing preety well.hope he'll continue after the break..and the hell this ICE HOCKEY..just rain came and RUSSPORTS started to show some old ICEHOCKEY where people don't play just fight....errr.

ffs Kp out after the rain break, before it he was looking as good as i've seen him for a very long time, oh well now this games shortened we should allow ourselves to relax a bit, just get colly and cook to bat to the 25 over mark then go for it. Oh and yes I am a proper fan not like you wimps.

Oh now Collys out, this is a ****ing joke. A run out, this team is full of the most spineless arrogant cricketers I think I've ever seen. I'd rather play a bunch of village players than these no-hopers, wemight get our arses spanked every game but at least we'd give it a go. I'm going to stay up just to watch what a bunch of pathetic twats these morons are. Broad and Cook are the only ones I liked during the tests and look whos here again. What a joke.

You know what, I've just sat through 3 hours of watching a 1997 ODI between England and new Zealand, paralysed my back (in the process ruining valentines) and just left myself knackered to watch Pietersen and Collingwood come out and do that. WTF. Now Shahs gone. What a joke. I don't even care anymore. How the the hell can you be a proffesional cricketer and miss the ball, oh my god how idioticly basic is that. I can hit a ball. It's not hard, this is a joke.At the very least they could block their way through the 36 overs. Screw this **** we need fabio Capello.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread