England in New Zealand

Yes, however, would it be fair to say that despite the poor decisions they didn't have a resounding impact on the result of the match?

I agree. Each team had some shockers both ways. The funny thing is, Baxter made none of the bad ones.

It's just weird, you can understand an umpire not hearing a faint inside edge and giving one which just pitched outside leg stump or just hitting outside the line. But Oram's 'LBW' looked just so plum. Bemusing.

Wednesday's game is a Day game. So for us UKer's it starts at 10:30PM Tuesday, not long after the CL action.

It's just weird, you can understand an umpire not hearing a faint inside edge and giving one which just pitched outside leg stump or just hitting outside the line. But Oram's 'LBW' looked just so plum. Bemusing.

Wednesday's game is a Day game. So for us UKer's it starts at 10:30PM Tuesday, not long after the CL action.

Since I'm a good boy I'll have to resort to the highlights for this game because I have college. It'll be quite hard not to watch England fight for their lives. :)

That must of been why it wasn't given but really I can't detect any inside edge at all from the multiple replays.

There wasn't an inside edge, but there appeared to be a faint one in real time.

We won, very good. Still don't like them though, takes more than 1 win for me to forget what this side has put me through! Broad is absolute class though.

We won, very good. Still don't like them though, takes more than 1 win for me to forget what this side has put me through! Broad is absolute class though.

Ya it'll come.I think on tuesday we gonna see different England side.They won good,colly led by example,Bell and KP already had some pleasant moment in middle..I mean they back--England..:D
How early you forgets MAN U...They recently had some bad game..:p..lol.

White dog, if he'd said black dog then everyone would have gone mental at him. It was probably harbajahan :p Well it was either an Indian or Sri Lankan anyway, most likely an Indian from what is said in that article. imo we should have pulled out of the tour and started our own seperate cricket organisation. We are much more powerful than anyone else and because we burn stuff and are bad losers we should get our own way.

I hope he doesn't play for England again, nothing against him but I'd rather our current keeper was so successful he couldn't get back in. What stupid slag wrote him a letter saying my kids can't watch ricket because of you? LMFAO.

Anyway more importantly, Broads class. I see in the article about how brilliant he is that him, Plunkett and Jim are the top 3 on strike rates, considering plunkett can bat I wouldn't mind having him on the tour, rather him than Tremlett anyway.

By the way, I forgot to mention that Daniel Flynn replaces Paul Hitchcock in the ODI squad and O'Brien remains in it for Mason.

Why they have this long gape between two matches?is it just that two venues are far from each other??

Quoted by Matt Prior to Sachin Tendulkar
"I drive a Porsche, what do you drive?"

Well he drives a Ferrari gifted by Michael Schumacher.

Users who are viewing this thread