England in New Zealand

Don't know about russia sir but i definately.i don't miss any matches.and you can check it by my posts in forums.i am not english man but still KP's straight drives makes me glad.and yes i own some credit as i am gonna wake up at 2:00am.

I am English, but I would never get up at 2.00am to watch them play cricket!

I will see an hour or so tonight, and the highlights tomorrow. McCullum was brilliant - we didn't deserve to win after that.

Scott Styris looks like Wario.

:laugh

Your observational skills are second to none.

That's funnier than when we played PES online! You scored, the ref gave a corner, and you said "that went well". :D

Drew, fancy a quick game?

England will win tonight and lose in the final. I guarantee it.

I expect Pietersen to fail tonight but score a 100 in vein in the final as well. I'm the best predictor in the world as well. Honestly.

At last Mustard doing his job and getting a quick fifty, and we have got a crackerjack of a start, 100-0 after 17 overs! And Cooky supporting Mustard well.

Bowing on this wicket was stupid.

Vettori unlucky perhaps no o have Mustard there. I reckon his weakness is spin. He'll be out soon if he's going to try play ugly shots like that to the best ODI bowler in the world.

Also O'Brien isn't good enough. Should have used Patel.

It's almost like we want to lose this game or something. Doing England enough favors. Even dropped a sitter. McCullum never drops catches.

I'm disappointed that Mustard couldn't reach a hundred there. He really needed it to take his claims in the test side. :(

Its that cowboy again doing it again. ;)

Hopefully Bell and Pietersen can get us to a competitve score.

England are probably going to need 320, should get it. This pitch is just as good as the last few games where there have been over 300 scored.

We need wickets.

I'm still gob smacked why we chose to bowl. I'm wondering why we bowled around the wicket to Mustard. I'm wondering why McCullum dropped a sitter. I'm wondering why O'Brien is playing international cricket over Patel.

Anyone know? Bracewell can't retire too soon.

On the bright side, we've chased it before many times against better attacks. I just don't understand why we're even chasing a score. If they don't wanna bat first on this pitch and outfield they never will.'

I've never seen a pitch this good and an outfield to match it. Also small boundaries. I guess we have a chance. Anyting England could do we can do better. Mustard and Cook don't hold a candle to Ryder and McCullum.

Bleh, Christchurch it is I'd say. 3-2 to us just doesn't sound as good at 4-1 though.

Last edited:
I'm still gob smacked why we chose to bowl. I'm wondering why we bowled around the wicket to Mustard. I'm wondering why McCullum dropped a sitter. I'm wondering why O'Brien is playing international cricket over Patel.

Anyone know? Bracewell can't retire too soon.

On the bright side, we've chased it before many times against better attacks. I just don't understand why we're even chasing a score. If they don't wanna bat first on this pitch and outfield they never will.'

I've never seen a pitch this good and an outfield to match it. Also small boundaries. I guess we have a chance. Anyting England could do we can do better. Mustard and Cook don't hold a candle to Ryder and McCullum.

Bleh, Christchurch it is I'd say. 3-2 to us just doesn't sound as good at 4-1 though.

Well the bowlers were very poor. There were not enough yorkers from them and England took advantage of it. Hopefully from an England POV they can learn from New Zealands mistakes and get it full.

I've just found the reason I believe we are chasing as opposed to setting.

The IPL auctions. It just occurred to me, that sitting inthe dressing room while they happen makes it easy for the players to know about it.

I'm pretty sure that will be why with the amount of money flying around and i'm pretty disappointed.

I've just found the reason I believe we are chasing as opposed to setting.

The IPL auctions. It just occurred to me, that sitting inthe dressing room while they happen makes it easy for the players to know about it.

I'm pretty sure that will be why with the amount of money flying around and i'm pretty disappointed.

Talk about Conspiracy theories!

Users who are viewing this thread