England in New Zealand

Both sides will be disappointed today. England had chance to win and NZ just gave away the win to England.

Grreat game of cricket none the less. We should have taken the series.

At least England can't win the series anymore, bahaha.

Great match i thought NZ would win in the final over but brilliant bowling by Luke Wright. England had the chance to win this one in the end but they can win the next one to draw the series. Vettorie's run out decision was controversial.

Vettori's run out cost us big time. We probably would have won if he had have been run out. He was hopeless. Too busy thinking about the IPL.

Last edited:
Tie game? We paid for Blood!

Let's tear this place apart!
200px-Lisa_On_IceLisa.jpg

What a game!

To make 340 was huge for England, but they couldn't be confident knowing NZ have chased huge totals against Australia at home before. McCullum has balls the size of grapefruits and I love him for it. That was a fantastic ODI for the neutral, what a finish!

Least we'll win the series. Away teams don't win in Christchurch.

Collingwood is thrilled with the tie. aha so he should be.

Damn we should have won on wickets remaining, ties are stupid rules. Oh welll at least we made some runs,Cook and Mustard shouldn't have given their wickets away so quickly in 1 space though. Didn't watch us bowl but it looks like Broad and Anderson were too expensive, Anderson not having a good series so far.

Damn we should have won on wickets remaining, ties are stupid rules. Oh welll at least we made some runs,Cook and Mustard shouldn't have given their wickets away so quickly in 1 space though. Didn't watch us bowl but it looks like Broad and Anderson were too expensive, Anderson not having a good series so far.

No way. Going by wickets remaining is silly in a 50 over game. both sides batted the full 50. Why do wickets make a difference? They couldn't be used in any way.

The wickets rule is stupid.Doesnt make any sense to me atleast.

New Zealand played well,I'd say they deserved to win.
Nice game in the end.

Well there was stupid 3rd umpire.I don't know who allowed him to stand there.D vettori was run out and he didn't judge that even by the help of Tv Screen.
England deserved win there.They kept their nerves cool and COLLY is the best English captain ever in ODIs..

Wickets rule is not that stupid dear sahil.If serise is on 2-2 you can look at that.lol..I am joking,If england was on 7wickets then i never would have say that..lol,,I wanted England to win.:p

Colly has just started his reign as captain so its not fair to go about saying he is the best english captain ever.

Ok dear but you estimate after 2-0 he brought his team to this stage.
He never looked Under pressure there.He led by Example in last both Matches.Today the decision which he took by throwing Ball towards the LUKE WRIGHT,Needed lots of Courage.
I can understand that Englishman knows more than me about England's Captains.But I simply love him.:D

Please dont call me 'dear' Thats what old people call each other,

England played poorly in the first two ODI's, I never said Colly wasnt a good captain because he is, But he is at the start of his reign. I certainly agree it takes alot of courage to throw the ball Luke Wright in the last over. But i also dont like the way he underuses some bowlers. Mascha only bowling two overs and Wright just the one. If he wants to use Shah for 7 overs why not bring Swann or Tredwell(i think hes on the tour) in. Swann is a very capable batsmen aswelll as bowler.

He is a very good and capable captain.

Note; please dont put players name in block capitals(LIKE THIS) just a capital letter for the two names (Like This)

Users who are viewing this thread