England in New Zealand

Rest time. Venues are really quite close.

Thanks buddy.I thought they might be far a bit.
There is 5 day gape between 3rd and 4th ODI!Thats not a small gape.You can say small gape when it is 2 or 3 days!:p

I wanted to say same point that if you have that much big gape,it just like new game for England.Means even we fans get forget how much runs collingwood made in last match.If it about momentum then it is neutral now.Everybody forgot about last match.

It could fall in New Zealand's favour. We have the momentum (I think..).

You have the momentum 2-1 down in the series needing to win all remaining games? I disagree. I think the pressure is really on England. But anyway, it will help us in that Ryder is recovering from an ankle injury. Gives him more time.

Also i'll note that the next game is a day game and starts 3 hours earlier then usual.

I reckon we should go with Jeetan Patel in for Hitchcock and keep the rest the same.

Last edited:
Lol...Ya its not momentum rather i would call it pressure to win..NZ can stay cool because they can play waiting game.One more mistake from Enland and they have all the pleasure.
What combination Engald have for final coundown?I don't expect much changes from england side!

You have the momentum 2-1 down in the series needing to win all remaining games? I disagree. I think the pressure is really on England. But anyway, it will help us in that Ryder is recovering from an ankle injury. Gives him more time.

Also i'll note that the next game is a day game and starts 3 hours earlier then usual.

I reckon we should go with Jeetan Patel in for Hitchcock and keep the rest the same.

I was hesitant in saying we had the momentum. However, we did show what we can do.

Ya and no doubt about that.It just about clicking the right areas.If Bell and KP along with Colly keep anything from last match then its again England who gonna make the serise 2-2.

I have forgotten what happened in last 3 games. Who made this itenary.

its 2-1 for NZ sid.Clock Alaram set.tomorrow match is day match and for me its 2:00am RST..they should think about us(fans).

I'm not staying up, the school lectured me on my attendance today, apparently Stuart Broad was playing isn't a valid excuse. :mad:

I don't know why on the beeb they have Cook down as the one wh has too perform, at least he's shown a bit of character, he's got to play, we need a proper opener at the top and once he learns the game more he'll improve. He's still incredibly young for someone with his record.

Don't know about russia sir but i definately.i don't miss any matches.and you can check it by my posts in forums.i am not english man but still KP's straight drives makes me glad.and yes i own some credit as i am gonna wake up at 2:00am.

Don't know about russia sir but i definately.i don't miss any matches.and you can check it by my posts in forums.i am not english man but still KP's straight drives makes me glad.and yes i own some credit as i am gonna wake up at 2:00am.
Also, Im pretty sure sureshot was being sarcastic.

Rather you than me. I would much rather get up at 2 and watch the cricket rather than having it starting at 10:00 and finishing at around 6.

Leicester Fox said:
I'm not staying up, the school lectured me on my attendance today, apparently Stuart Broad was playing isn't a valid excuse.

My God, That is a valid excuse. You should have given something else like you had to study him in depth for some essay you had to right.

Users who are viewing this thread