England in New Zealand

Ya agree.But I think Millls will be first choice.NZ can go with triad of Mills,Martin and Gillespie..If condition allow They may add O'brien..
So it'll be 4 pace bowler and one spinner Vettori...
By Current performance England looks irritated and NZ desperate to do Upset.
How as usual Impressive..There you go..Beautiful cover drive to Harmy...

Jamie How has cemented the opening spot. I'd say he's scored more runs in much better fashion then Cumming did in the entire Bangladesh Series and this attack is much better.

65*. Now he needs to get greedy and really dig in.

If How doesn't get selected now i'll spew.

No doubt He should be open the innings for NZ in 1st test.
How played well in ODI also.Bell depart for 40..
How hitting the ball rock solid..Anyway I always believe he is a good prospect.

vaughan gets a low score when opening again and strauss out on the pull, im sure ive seen that someware befour

Moores used the conditions excuse again :D He's going to use that on every tour we ever go on and we won't win one.

vaughan gets a low score when opening again and strauss out on the pull, im sure ive seen that someware befour

Ya Bro.You are right.We have been watching that from so many times.
And thats why I still think Vaughn should be batting at number 3.
A Cook
Strauss
M Vaughn
I Bell
K Peterson
P Collingwood

1 wicketkeeper and 4 bowlers..

Vaiby why do you support England?

Ya..I am the only Non English Fan who follow English cricket so Much..
actually you trying to trap me dear...lol..
I support whole game of cricket.Countries looks so small in front of great game of cricket.You know that Even I wake up 6 o clock to watch Ban Vs SAF tests..

I like KP,Strauss and Colly so much..So i generally follow them all..and i can found them all in England team..

I'm not sure he was trying to trap you, Vaibhav mehta, more that he was wondering seeing as you are Russian which is a little unusual giving Cricket isn't big over there.

I wouldn't really worry about this. We'll thrash New Zealand in teh Tests, we always do poorly in warm ups. Also giving Iain O'Brien these wickets can only help his chances for the series... which only helps us :)

Lol..Actually I am not Russian..I am Indian by nationality and I am in Russia from past 8 years.
In India people don't like England as a cricket team thats why He was trapping me by asking that??lol

@NZ:I still think NZ will prefer triad of Mills,Martin and Gillespie..If only condition allows then they might involve O'brian in show as a fourth pace bowler....

Yay Strauss finally got some runs, another good performance from Pietersen as well. We're starting to find our rhythm now. Just hope we build from here and perform in the tests!

Tremletts going home inured so that means it's likely to be sidebum,harmy and hoggy. Don't rate him anyway.

Also Collingwood is apparently struggling with a hamstring, so not good for England. Usually it's us who has players getting injured every five minutes. I hope for NZ's sake Sidebottom at least misses the first test ;)

Better day by England. Harmison got wickets, Ambrose got catches and Strauss and KP got runs. Tremlett injury is unfortunate for him, not too sure he'd have played even if Sidebottom is injured.

If Harmison gets wickets its fine if he goes for runs. As long as a bowler is penetrative I'm fine and if Harmison is, he should play.

Users who are viewing this thread