England in New Zealand

Well England to bat..Vaughn has done big favor to England by winning the toss..Pitch looks like Flat though..Hope England will make decent total for 1st inning..I really want to see Strauss scoring some runs..

I really am amazed that Fleming will retire before his 35th birthday. It's a loss to world and New Zealand cricket, especially given the complete lack of batsman NZ have in back up. I want Fleming to get his 10th ton and get an average of 40 (needs 113 runs iirc to achieve this). Not at the expense of an England win of course. ;)

England win toss and will bat.

Great Honor,,Fleming can get his ton but Not to beat England...:p

Ya wasn't a great of time during ODIs..I got tomorrow off to see Match today..So hope Either of English batsman go for 100..:D

Well with term having ended I've got the next 5 nights free to watch this!
Does promise to be a bit of a run-fest though - flat wicket and short boundaries.

Edit - 4/1 after 4. Maybe not!

I really am amazed that Fleming will retire before his 35th birthday. It's a loss to world and New Zealand cricket, especially given the complete lack of batsman NZ have in back up. I want Fleming to get his 10th ton and get an average of 40 (needs 113 runs iirc to achieve this). Not at the expense of an England win of course. ;)

England win toss and will bat.

I get the feeling he's jumping before being pushed. It's been obvious since they sacked him from the Test Captaincy that the Management don't want him around.

So yeah, 4-3.

Last edited:
What is going on here? I thought this was a batman's pitch.

England are on 4/3!

erm.......hello!

4 for 3?!?!?!? on a totally flat wicket!!!

vaughan opening gets another low score, and strauss fails yet again

did i mention its 4 for 3?!?!?!?!

9/3 after 10.
I have to say that England do this a lot on flat wickets. They tend to do much better on bowlers' tracks as our batsmen are incapable of building innings and always seem to get themselves out.
Can see this match going badly wrong...

England must be Joking....What the hell are they doing there???:noway
KP and Bell need to take care...Its just to sloppy from England..Its hurt even more when its 1:15 am at your place..:(
Damn,Hope KP will bring his average again 50+ today..:upray

My prediction:
England 500/3 dec
NZ 100 all out
NZ 150 all out

England win by an inns & 250 runs and win the series 2-1 :D

For those who don't read, check this out: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cricket/england/7307328.stm

It's BBC Text commentary and it seems by the following text he is really angry about England's performance. Also read the rest. :laugh

'2210 - 8-3 What a load of old rubbish this is. A quick flick through the television schedules reveals I could be watching River Walks With Charlie Dimmock. I wonder if she still eschews a bra? Bell picks up an easy single with a drop into the covers. That has to be it for Strauss for now, barring a 30-ball match-winning ton in the second innings.'

Users who are viewing this thread