England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
a good exciting finish coming??? i think pakistan can finish them off here

Hoggard is just a block maachine cant see him getting much runs and Harminson is a slasher who wont last long

im recording somthing on austar cable here dammit and crickit info is lagging

At lunch

England require another 60 runs with 3 wickets remaining

I told you guys y`day that 198 is not all that easy on the last day against Kaneria and Co ! Great stuff by Pakistan
Go Pakistan Go!

aditya123 said:
It is too early in his career to judge whether he is in th same league as warnie ! Give him time guys . He is a real prospect . Iam sure he`ll be the next big leg spinner from the subcontinent after Anil Kumble . He has bowled well and taken wickets in India which even Warnie could not achieve ! He sure has the talent .
I feel Kaneria along with Shoaib are the ones to do the damage if PAkistan were to win this one !
AS I said earlier , we need a wicket or two in the first 5 or six overs ! That would really set it up for a cracker . KP is not in the best of touches , so is Collingwood . Its very important to get through Strauss .
i was pretty much spot on there

wow... my disappointment at the start of the day today has been heard by the pakistanis and they are turning on the screws now..i am really happy now. i dont want england to win! good going kaneria. he should wrap it up with a 5-for now!

Target is slowly being reached.

England require another 40 runs with 3 wickets remaining

Can we please cut down on the running commentary. This thread is for discussion of the series. I don't want to see any more one word posts, posts that say "so and so is out", posts that say "so and so are going to lose", posts that say "I agree" or any other nonsensical posts unless they have some actual substance to them.

There is one major culprit in this, who despite being probably the most active poster in this thread over the last day or two, has actually contributed the least. I won't reveal his name, but I'm sure it's obvious.

andrew_nixon said:
Can we please cut down on the running commentary. This thread is for discussion of the series. I don't want to see any more one word posts, posts that say "so and so is out", posts that say "so and so are going to lose", posts that say "I agree" or any other nonsensical posts unless they have some actual substance to them.

There is one major culprit in this, who despite being probably the most active poster in this thread over the last day or two, has actually contributed the least. I won't reveal his name, but I'm sure it's obvious.

All right. I didn't see any forum rules about this. If it's that serious that people come here and talk here during matches, I'll stop. There are enough places else where I can talk.

ZexyZahid said:
All right. I didn't see any forum rules about this. If it's that serious that people come here and talk here during matches, I'll stop. There are enough places else where I can talk.
Everybody is perfectly free to come and talk about the matches. I didn't say that they weren't.

Users who are viewing this thread