England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters
Game over! Shoaib Akhtar, you are a star. Pakistanis take a 1-0 lead.

Funny Andrew, my post seems to have been deleted...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, and why was Jarryd post deleted? Maybe because he was true?

And beside Pakistan wins.

there you go all over england batting line up Bank to their normal form are going to get slaughtered when they come to Australia next year

YAAAAAAAY! [Removed by Moderator] its about time someone put you back in your place. you think you are top dog coz u beat us when we were horribly out of form, and now you have been brought back to earth where you belong. its about time, WELL DONE PAKISTAN!

andrew_nixon said:
I'll let you off for that one. Can you please cut down on the pointless posts in the next test?

Anyway, great win for Pakistan, and an amazing test match.

we cant even write that yes pak wins also why u getting angry

ZexyZahid said:
Ok, and why was Jarryd post deleted? Maybe because he was true?
Because it was off-topic.

muhammad_inzi said:
we cant even write that yes pak wins also why u getting angry
I am getting angry because this thread has seen an increasing amount of pointless posts over the last couple of days. Most of them from you.

As a Pakistani-Australian for this match, I'm glad we won :D

I'm not sure how England lost that game though, must of been a shocker of a pitch to bat on on the last day

squiz said:
As a Pakistani-Australian for this match, I'm glad we won :D

I'm not sure how England lost that game though, must of been a shocker of a pitch to bat on on the last day

Suddenly the Aussies appear. :)

I look it in the other way: the bowlers performed.

Finally Pakistan won a first Test match in a Test series for some time. Now they have a big chance of winning it. This will be a big boost for them.

But I've got to say Pakistan really came into trouble because Mohammad Yousuf and Raza really didn't deliver. Mohammad Yousuf actually triggered the collapse in each innings. I hope he does well next match. I am hoping to see Afridi at least next match. Razzaq could come in, but I don't know for whom. Actually there is still uncertainty about his fitness.

Pakistan win in an awesome Test match. I can't believe this. I was almost sure that Pakistan was gonna lose after that over from Shabbir. But that breakthrough by Akhtar gave me hope again. And I cannot remember the last time a spinner uprooted the middle stump. Awesome win!!! Now where are the people who predicted 3-0 in England's favor? :D

BTW, I'd have to agree with Andrew. I didn't wanna say anything because it wasn't my place to, but there were a lot of posts that were 'Yes', 'No', 'We'll see', etc. That kind of stuff isn't tolerated at PC and is considered spamming.

yes comeon we won. Great bowling perfomance from all of the bowlers and i hope we win the next one too.Great yorker by Akhtar

andrew_nixon said:
Agreed there, it's almost as if they used a different pitch for the last day.
The ball was spinning more today, but our win had more to do with bad shots and carelessness from English batsmen. We merely took advantage of it.

Users who are viewing this thread