England in the 90s

Sorry without having to trawl through 22 pages what are the custom teams and grounds you are using for the 90s ashes series there are 3 or 4 options for each when I look at the academy and there is no way of knowing at the time which is the one .Thanks

Sorry without having to trawl through 22 pages what are the custom teams and grounds you are using for the 90s ashes series there are 3 or 4 options for each when I look at the academy and there is no way of knowing at the time which is the one .Thanks

teams are England 90/91 and Australia 90s Ashes both by mrdconnors. The Aussie grounds should all download with the teams.

Personally, I'd have a double check of all the Aussie ratings and perks, having played almost 3 tests against them i think some could be better. I will certainly be tweaking them ahead of reaching the 1993 series. Also, be wary that both the default lineups are a bit messed up. (got messed up when i switched out some players that were in the lineups to bring in waste's playfaced versions.)

These are both my teams, so I'm allowed to be critical!

teams are England 90/91 and Australia 90s Ashes both by mrdconnors. The Aussie grounds should all download with the teams.

Personally, I'd have a double check of all the Aussie ratings and perks, having played almost 3 tests against them i think some could be better. I will certainly be tweaking them ahead of reaching the 1993 series. Also, be wary that both the default lineups are a bit messed up. (got messed up when i switched out some players that were in the lineups to bring in waste's playfaced versions.)

These are both my teams, so I'm allowed to be critical!

Thanks will have a bash later.

Day 3 of the 3rd Test, and England finished in a good position on day 2 - can they pres home the advantage? We've added Jack Bannister to the commentary team...

Oh Robin tuck it in a bit mate! Which ball was that of the day Dave?

Users who are viewing this thread