England in the 90s

It's funny the AI is usually a beast in 4th innings (as evidenced by 1st Test of this series) but twice in a row has crumbled in the 3rd innings!

It's funny the AI is usually a beast in 4th innings (as evidenced by 1st Test of this series) but twice in a row has crumbled in the 3rd innings!

I know it's not test cricket, but I'm getting good results with 100 over limited over games. All dismissals, all mentalities, no innings bias... proper innings...

I know it's not test cricket, but I'm getting good results with 100 over limited over games. All dismissals, all mentalities, no innings bias... proper innings...

tbh I’m pretty happy with what I’m getting. Not perfect but hell I’ve played 14 full test matches in this journey so far and I’ve had pretty much everything across that except a stumping!

tbh I’m pretty happy with what I’m getting. Not perfect but hell I’ve played 14 full test matches in this journey so far and I’ve had pretty much everything across that except a stumping!

Yeah you know what from what we have had to what we have now. You look at some of the dismissals and the elegant drives we see. In my opinion is a superb game. Yes it misses things but doesn’t every game? My god titles like FIFA have some outrageous omissions and bugs. It’s solid. Very solid.

Yeah you know what from what we have had to what we have now. You look at some of the dismissals and the elegant drives we see. In my opinion is a superb game. Yes it misses things but doesn’t every game? My god titles like FIFA have some outrageous omissions and bugs. It’s solid. Very solid.

Oh it's the best cricket game ever by a mile...

By now on DBC14 I'd tried everything under the sun to get an interesting game with no edges, and until @francobaldo1 turned up I'd stopped playing. DBC17 I really liked and then we lost bowled dismissals and the smash pad and the 4th inns field setting and I stopped playing. Ashes always had the 4th inns field setting issue and by the time they fixed that they took out swing, and I stopped playing.

Unless a patch came in now and really broke something i don't see myself stopping playing this until a new game is out. The only time i stopped playing was when I was too busy, nothing to do with the game.

Day 4... After Australia's implosion last night, surely it's only a matter time before England secure a 2-1 series lead. England cannot mess this up, can they? Can they?

I've reached the 4th Test, which is where Mark Waugh comes into the Australian side to make his debut... replacing his brother Steve, who was dropped

Oh it's the best cricket game ever by a mile...

By now on DBC14 I'd tried everything under the sun to get an interesting game with no edges, and until @francobaldo1 turned up I'd stopped playing. DBC17 I really liked and then we lost bowled dismissals and the smash pad and the 4th inns field setting and I stopped playing. Ashes always had the 4th inns field setting issue and by the time they fixed that they took out swing, and I stopped playing.

Unless a patch came in now and really broke something i don't see myself stopping playing this until a new game is out. The only time i stopped playing was when I was too busy, nothing to do with the game.
I think the thing that frustrates me the most is how much better it could be.

The other milestone I’ve reached through this play through - Jack Russell has now played his last ever Ashes match. In the 4th and 5th tests we had Stewie keeping and batting 6 and 5 men bowling attacks.

Fraser also got injured during the 4th Test and didn’t play again for 2 years. Mind you after being great for me in the Windies he’s been quite poor in this tour so far.

We put out some dire bloody sides in the 90s.

Users who are viewing this thread