Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Kevin you twat, let me guess Lee, he was too arrogant and should be dropped? Ravi's gonna score a ton though.

You know what I like, it seems every time Dan calls a ton for someone they get out, keep calling mate, keep calling :p

WestIndian added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Taylor you mf, that'a 2 in a row of Edwards, what happen, you wanna take all the wickets you bi--h!!!!

I can't help but think England will bowl much better than the Windies, who look a bit flat overall.

Barring Edwards I agree Angry, West Indies have been poor with the ball and when given their chances even poorer at taking them.

Nasty one for Bopara he's been playing well so far.

Not been watching this Edwards spell Angy? Been a cracking spell, got the wicket of Pietersen and has had Bopara dropped and hes been bowling along time. Just cracked Ravi in the head as well, had alot of fire. Has been a 1 man show.

Starman by David Bowie must be a song about Pietersen. "There's a Starman [the real KP] waiting in the sky, he'd like to come and meet us but he's afraid he'll blow our minds ['I art mightier than thou'].

I think we can all agree Ravi Bopara's far more stylish than Bell and if you don't agree, you're wrong.

I don't agree with that, Bell at full flow is more stylish, but Bopara's scoring runs, and that's what's important. It doesn't matter how stylish and how good Bell looks, if he can't score hundreds then he's useless. So I'd say Bell has more style, but Bopara's got the perfect mix of style and results. Glad to see him in the England side, hope he gets in the ODi XI as well, as Bopara on form is unstoppable. Pro40 match on Sky last year he came in at 3 and smashed a hundred, pretty sure he beat Gallian to a hundred, and Gallian was on 30odd when Bopara came in! Such an awesome player.

Colly and Bopara playing well. I hope Ravi keeps his place in the team, have always like his style. Lets hope we continue pushing to set up 30-60 minutes of bowling at the Windies in the final session.

50 for Colly, and now 50 for Rav, awesome stuff from him. Looking a real talent. Was harsh on him to be dropped after having to make his debut in Sri Lanka, which is probably the hardest place to start your Test career. It was only a matter of time till he got another go, and I'm glad he has been given another go, competition for places is always good, and we've certainly got that atm, with Shah, Bopara, Collingwood, Flintoff, Bell and Vaughan all working for 3 places in the side. Personally I'd go Bopara, Collingwood and Flintoff at the minute. Shift Pietersen up to 3 with Bopara up at 4, Colly at 5, Prior at 6 and Flintoff at 7. England's batting starting to find consistency and players starting to score hundreds. Then for the ODi side I'd go for something like:

Strauss
Bopara
Shah
Pietersen
Collingwood
Flintoff
Prior

If these two stay in and decide to have an hours blast after lunch we could well see 600, we've all seen what Ravi can do in England for Essex, that OD double ton last season for example. Fidel Edwards has been very good today, I hope he keeps it up, fun bowler to watch.

The batsmen are coming good for the Ashes by the looks of things :D Well not KP whose career has been in a downward spiral and will probably be playing club cricket in a couple of years but despite Lee's obvious foresight won't be dropped. Hopefully Ravi puts Shah under pressure for his place, that's what the team needs.

Collingwood is the man.

Collingwood's arrogant, stupid shot, he's getting way too arrogant for his own good. Needs to be dropped to revitalise the spark and give him a kick up the backside.

;) Colly gone for 96. Just hope the Windies bowl short and wide to Ambrose. He won't get runs otherwise, Davies should be in the side. Ambrose has already been dropped ffs.

Disappointed for Edwards really, could have had 5 wickets by now. The fielding apart from the most part of the 1st test has been really awful.
On the other hand proud of Fidel and the effort he has put in after so many let downs by his teammates.

Users who are viewing this thread