Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
It serves West Indies because they can bat out the remaining games and win the series.
There has been 9 wickets for 830 runs so far, this is a batsmens wet dream.

We fail to take our catches that gave you guys the runs that you got, we are not crying over spill milk, so don't cry about the wicket, every catch dropped that batsman got a hundred or way pasted 50, suddenly our two best batsmen have a baby partnership going and you crying about the wicket!!!

Wow, that's certainly interesting, Beefy talking about Adil Rashid bowling in practise, with Mushy wearing the gloves. Rashid bowled a delivery, Mushy went one way, the ball went the other. So not even Mushtaq could pick Rashid, certainly good signs for the young lad. Just a shame Mushy's gone home.

We fail to take our catches that gave you guys the runs that you got, we are not crying over spill milk, so don't cry about the wicket, every catch dropped that batsman got a hundred or way pasted 50, suddenly our two best batsmen have a baby partnership going and you crying about the wicket!!!
Since when was I crying. Get over yourself.

90% chance of a draw, 2% chance of an England win, 8% chance of a West Indies win.

Don't be silly, England have more of a chance of winning than West Indies. It's nearly impossible to put on 600 first innings and lose. West Indies won't win, and if they do it'll take something incredible. Draw's looking likely though, unless we get a few wickets with the new ball.

King Pietersen added 24 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Chanderpaul been given, but it looks like it's going over. Not sure if the 3rd Umpire can have enough evidence to say it's definitely going over though, have to wait and see. Doesn't look like conclusive evidence for me.

Oh that is a shocker. Chanderpaul should be well annoyed with that. Poor umpiring and that refferal system really is a joke.

Poor, poor chanders.

Predicted match result: England win by referral system and an innings

Sidebottom's shite. People were moaning about Harmison, but he was bowling better than this at Antigua. He's not fit enough, he's lost the nip, he always bowls too wide, don't rate him at all anymore. Get him out of the side and get Amjad Khan in, although he wouldn't be my first choice if picking guys from the County System. They've been saying he bowls with alot of pace, but from what I've seen from him he's not been out and out quick, decent enough pace, but not as fast as even Broad from the few games I've seen. Jones should be in for the Ashes, but before then I'd be tempted to go with someone like Bresnan or Kabir Ali.

Right now. I've had it with you referral naysayers. Yes, the system is not always right, and yes, it needs to be improved to include snicko, hawkeye predictive, and hotspot...but the point is...it's still more accurate than the on field umpires !! The umpire gave it wrong initially, so blame him, not just the system. In this case, the system wasn't wrong. The third umpire was clearly wrong. The point of the system is not to eliminate ALL errors, just to minimise it.

The only arguement against it's use is "time wasting" which, lets face it , in the bigger picture of things counts for barely anything. I'd rather 3 minutes be used to judge a batsman out or not out than a wrong decision made. In ODI, the time maybe a factor, but in Test cricket, the importance of a wicket is much more.

Nash not only has a strike rate in the double figures, but triple figures atm =O How many cans of red bull has he had before coming out to bat? :p He looks a different man.

Sarwan has gone crazy in this series. Definetley will get the man of series award unless there is a ridiculously amazing performace in the next match. Me reckons Windies will get to 500.

Why the hell is Sidebottom bowling again? He's massively down on pace, not swinging it, and he does not look fit in the slightest. Awful decision picking him in the XI, Amjad or even Harmison should have played instead, I didn't think Harmison was that bad in Antigua, certainly looked more effective than Sidebottom. Broad should be bowling atm.

Users who are viewing this thread