Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
This is very boring, stupidly flat pitch West Indies haven't bowled paticularly badly just not help from the pitch at all. Edwards has been fantastic to say the pitch is so poor.

I hope that people finally start to get on peoples backs about poor pitches, its not just the West Indies pitches that are now quite awful, Lords in England is terribly flat, most Indian pitches appear too flat although they do offer a bit of spin so that makes it up a bit. Pakistan pitches seem to be absolutely awful now having looked at the current series there.

The only pitch that looks good enough from recent pitches has been the one in the South Africa Australia match.

Themer added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Strauss gone, dragged back on, that was too close to cut then.

This is a big innings for Shah its him vs Bopara now.

Tino Best must be exaggerating, he can't surely be bowling at 148/150k's? If he is, get him in the side, that's incredible pace, Shaun Tait levels of pace.

Tino Best must be exaggerating, he can't surely be bowling at 148/150k's? If he is, get him in the side, that's incredible pace, Shaun Tait levels of pace.

Tino is as fast as Fidel at times, but he played for the ICl so he screwed him self up.

Made me laugh when Bumble said that 150 mph was an incredible pace. :p I presume he just got muddled up.

Yes he is just as quick, but he is no longer contracted to the Mumbai Champs of the ICL, that's why he is currently playing for Barbados.

I think I remember Dyson saying that Tino would have been in contention for a spot in the team if he didn't sign up for the ICL. This was when Dyson just took over.

Made me laugh when Bumble said that 150 mph was an incredible pace. :p I presume he just got muddled up.

Am thinking Powell out for Trinidad, Edwards, Taylor and Best, who you guys would match this with???

WestIndian added 2 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

I think I remember Dyson saying that Tino would have been in contention for a spot in the team if he didn't sign up for the ICL. This was when Dyson just took over.

Yes that was then, but since then he came back to Barbados and the current BS rules adopted by the Boards world wide would have even prevented him from playing for Barbados!! He is very much in line for a call up!!!

Yes that was then, but since then he came back to Barbados and the current BS rules adopted by the Boards world wide would have even prevented him from playing for Barbados!! He is very much in line for a call up!!!

Hes not playing for Barbados in their match against T&T. Is he injured or did they just go with Collymore for no reason?

Shah gone, depending on how well Ravi goes, he could have blown his chance. Although I hope they stick with the same top 6 as in this game. I'd like to say KP will get a hundred, but I actually can't see it today, Ravi's going to fail as well.

Edwards vs Pietersen, this is going to be a good battle. I definitely find watching England bat more exciting, especially when KP's in.

King Pietersen added 36 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

Cook can bring up his hundred and 3000 Test runs with a boundary. Come on Cooky, prove us all wrong, show that you can score a hundred.

Users who are viewing this thread