Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Not going to happen. England can't win the game now, there isn't enough time. They can't afford to lose the match so why would they go for a slog fest? More boring cricket is what I predict for the rest of the game. I can only hope for the sake of the spectators at the ground that the beer is cheap. Maybe they'll get so drunk that they'll be seeing flightless birds....penguins?

only westindies can win now ofcorase...which is probably not gonna happen given the scores on 1st 4 days..only a miracle spell of bowling can help windies.

We won't lose but I wouldn't be surprised if Ambrose was dogging it out by Tea.

Taylor and Edward magic could do the trick for West Indies. Maybe Powell justifies his place with a 7'fer:rolleyes:
Edwards is bowling his heart and soul. Tomorrow could be the day he gets what he richly deserves. Lol go West Indies

Well if anyone deserves wickets it Fidel, he got 7 wickets I think it was on a similar pitch in New Zealand so it wouldn't surprise me if he did cause some trouble to the English batsman.

As for the batting performance today it was absolutely brilliant. Great stuff from Sars and Ramdin and then Taylor. If we hadn't dropped so many catches in the 1st innings then this test would have been much different.

Well England could potentially be the new "chokers" of international cricket. A collapse tomorrow would justify it;)
But in serious terms its time for Owais to justify his number 3 spot. That and if Ambrose performs well he could potentially get the nod ahead of Prior. Hate to be Prior's son right now...

Prior will play, no doubt. They need his batting since Flintoff isn't going to score enough runs in the lower order and the same could be said for Rashid if he gets picked and England go in with 5 bowlers.

Well England could potentially be the new "chokers" of international cricket. A collapse tomorrow would justify it;)
But in serious terms its time for Owais to justify his number 3 spot. That and if Ambrose performs well he could potentially get the nod ahead of Prior. Hate to be Prior's son right now...

What do you mean, "new"? :p

I see Trott made 138*. Obviously he doesn't actually exist so the selectors can't pick him but good effort. Patel made a century as well, good to see some real competition for places in the middle order.

Now today we just need to bat. I doubt we will come out of this series with anything, we had our chance in the last game and West Indies will probably produce another dead wicket in the last game to ensure victory. We'll just have to ue it to let our batsmen find form before the ashes.

Course we've got to hope England lose because we need to see bumble's backside :D Great thing about him is you know he would do it!

Users who are viewing this thread