Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Hell yeah, A Jamaica repeat would be awesome. Nothing better than the West Indian crowd going crazy.

A lead of 100 and the Windies could really be in with an outside chance here.

Yeah great innings by Sarwan, regardless of the stupid decisions he's made sure theres been hardly any questions to be asked of the umpires. Sarwan to get 400+ and the world record, who heard it here first :p

Games got draw written all over it now.

And I will be the first one to quote that you jinxed him getting there. Comprehensively bowled by Sidey for 291. Long live BC Lara 400***

Yep this is still a bowlers paradise I see. Just the dropped catches that were the problem.

Definite England collapse coming here, repeat of 51 all out?

Edit: Yes, we're back in it. Another wicket for Sir Jimmy. England will win from here tbh.

Last edited:
This is the most tedious cricket I've ever had the misfortune to watch. Why can't we have bowler friendly pitches? Whats wrong with both teams struggling to get more than 250, its a hell of alot more exciting

Time for England to smash 500 off 30 overs and set West Indies 350 to win with 2 and a half sessions to bat, resulting in West Indies being bowled out for 50.

It could happen alright :p

I'm starting to worry about International cricket pitches. The trend of high scores and draws is increasing and it's because the pitches are dead with nothing in it for bowlers. I'm not a fan of it.

LOL at Ramdin getting a hundred. He's hopeless. Congrats to Sarwan though, epic score.

Ramdin isn't completely hopeless. You never know, This could just be the platform he needed to be one of those Test Players who average in the mid 30's. He's got a long way to go though.

Ramdin's actually a very talented batsman, has just lacked concentration and mindset. Helps when you've got a ridiculously flat pitch as well, and I'd like to apoligise for the snidey comments regarding the Pakistan pitch, as firstly I didn't watch the match, and secondly this pitch is as awful. Guessing England just batted poorly to give Windies enough chances to drop catches.

Still optimisitic of an England win though, 72 coming off these 2 overs of England batting :p

Users who are viewing this thread