Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
This is the most tedious cricket I've ever had the misfortune to watch. Why can't we have bowler friendly pitches? Whats wrong with both teams struggling to get more than 250, its a hell of alot more exciting

Yes i agree Themer.

I have stopped watching, i just have it on in the background. I was even doing that while England were batting as these high scores were obvious. It really is boring cricket to watch. If this was an ODI, this sort of pitch would be more interesting because of the high scores, and the rare chance of a draw.

But for a test match... well it does Test cricket no good at all.

Edwards is awesome, first 2 deliveries of the innings 88mph and 90mph, with the 3rd 88.5mph. So much for working into a spell, this dude is seriously quick.

The 2nd innings has finally started! This pitch is terrible, Chris Martin could get a century on it :p.

Really? I thought this was a good pitch for the bowlers and it was just catching that's the problem.

Cook has a great chance to make 100 if he applys himself and doesn't go all stupid on us again trying to play like Afridi on 94.

They should put Jimmy up the order tomorrow and see if he can get a 50, that would be fun to watch.

Hell why don't we bat with our order upside down. Twould be good to see the tailenders facing Edwards at full pace with the new ball.

I'm more worried about that being the team total. Even England on this pitch can't fail to bat out the day... Can they?

Yikes, Colin has officialy jinxed the England team.

These sort of collapses can only occur if England are batting.

Hmm, not quite the 72-0 at the close that I was hoping for. England are rubbish.

England, please collapse. I wanna see Bumble's behind on Brecon Beacons. :p

Last edited:
Lol, I hope for anyone on the Brecan Beacons that England don't fudge this up :p

I hope tomorrow both teams will go on a huge slog fest and battle it out rather than england playing for a boring draw.

Sarwan deserved 300 and Ramdin, who to me has never justified his place in the West Indies team did well. Also Taylor came in and knocked a good innings.

Users who are viewing this thread