Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
na he goes at about 5 an over in domestic cricket and bowls around 15-20 no balls per match.
He is a good talent but he has to solve the no-ball problem and only then he can get a shot.

Edwards isn't really economical and has more than his fair share of no balls yet he's still been your best bowler by far post-Jamaica.

Edwards isn't really economical and has more than his fair share of no balls yet he's still been your best bowler by far post-Jamaica.

Yea but Fidels no ball problem isnt even close to what Roach has. Also Edwards has experience while Roach is still young but he has been around the team for the past year so he might have a chance. With the WI rarely anything surprises me.

here is the last match that Roach played in.

http://content.cricinfo.com/westindiesdomestic/engine/match/384668.html

Gavin Tonge not up there Dare? I'd have thought considering his fantastic record this season he'd be well and truely up there!

Yea forgot Gavin, this year is really his breakout year. Really there are a few guys who deserve a spot in the team and should definitely get a shot ahead of Powell.

Not a great performance in that match from Roach then! Good to see Ravi Rampaul picking up some wickets. Have been impressed from what I've seen of him, he'd be my pick for the XI I reckon!

Not a great performance in that match from Roach then! Good to see Ravi Rampaul picking up some wickets. Have been impressed from what I've seen of him, he'd be my pick for the XI I reckon!

in the match 2 weeks ago his figures looked like this 6/107, 17 no balls, 2 wides, from 27 overs.

and yea Ravi is definitely a better option that Powell or even Baker atm but he never got a chance at the test level.

Also Jamaica is playing Jason Dawes for the first time this season and I'm looking forward to seeing his bowling figures at the end of the match.

Yea but Fidels no ball problem isnt even close to what Roach has. Also Edwards has experience while Roach is still young but he has been around the team for the past year so he might have a chance. With the WI rarely anything surprises me.

here is the last match that Roach played in.

Cricinfo - Trinidad & Tobago v Barbados at Pointe-a-Pierre, Feb 27-Mar 2, 2009

ah, I see. Not really a great performance.

These two are going fine at 3.8 an over so why Hussain thinks a message needs to be sent is beyond me.

Hundred for Matty Prior. Good stuff from him, although the bowling has been utter dross. Looking forward to hearing Sir Bob Willis' comments on this bowling display in the session, Smith, Simmons and Hinds doing alot of bowling, just letting England get as many runs as they need. Can see us declaring this evening at some point, giving us about 45-50 minutes of bowling at Gayle and Smith.

now can I ask whats the difference between Bakers wicket and Nash s appeal against KP yesterday.

Collingwood gone. Baker gets his first Test scalp. Awful, awful umpiring from Tiffin. Looked absolutely plumb on first view yet Tiffin didn't give him. Gotta be the worst international umpire, as Bobby Willis said "I thought we got rid of this muppet 3 years ago".

Dare, Nash's appeal pitched half way down and comfortably outside the line. That's how it was different ;)

This one wasn't that far of, it was outside the line too. But Im happy for Baker good to see him get a wicket.

It hit Collingwood in front of middle, didn't hit him anywhere near outside the line. You know that it's only if the ball pitches outside leg that it's automatically not out don't you? The ball can pitch miles outside off, the issue is whether the ball hits the pad outside the line, that hit Collingwood comfortably inside the line of the stumps.

It hit Collingwood in front of middle, didn't hit him anywhere near outside the line. You know that it's only if the ball pitches outside leg that it's automatically not out don't you? The ball can pitch miles outside off, the issue is whether the ball hits the pad outside the line, that hit Collingwood comfortably inside the line of the stumps.

I thought that KP was hit in front of leg, wasn't he? I must have been watching something else then.

Users who are viewing this thread