Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Whatever happened to Nikita Miller? I remember him playing a few ODIs in NZ, but he has a FC average of something like 19-21. Give him a shot as the WI spinner I say.

Whatever happened to Nikita Miller? I remember him playing a few ODIs in NZ, but he has a FC average of something like 19-21. Give him a shot as the WI spinner I say.

Well that's the issue that I have had with the West Indies selection when it comes to a spinner.
Bowlers like Jaggernauth, Mohammed, Miller, Brown, Wallace and a few others all have better FC records then Benn. Benn has done OK so far but I think that a few of these guys are better than Benn.

I feel we should declare here as the game will only drift on if things stay like this and Im bored to tears with things as they are.

550 we'll declare I reckon. I think this will definitely turn for Swann and Monty, so the longer we bat, the easier it should be for them 2 to get some purchase. Hopefully this wicket'll do what the one in South Africa has done, and go from a flat, placcid track to one doing all sorts. I expect England to bowl a hell of alot better than this West Indian dross. Just a shame we've not got Mitchell Johnson really.

Dont know how much Mitch could have done on this wicket.

Also good one Tiffen, I'm not a ump and I saw he walked across his stumps.

These teams should be imprisoned for the attempted murder of Test Cricket.

It's not England's fault, what more could they do? They scored 118 runs in the last session, and are going at a decent pace now. It's the West Indian dross bowling and part-timers that are making it boring as sin. Hopefully we'll declare tonight though so we can have a look at Amjad.

Amjad, listen to Steve and do the complete opposite to what he just told you. Thanks. :D

546/6 declared. Strauss, Collingwood and Prior getting hundreds. 131* for Prior, good stuff England once more. Awful, awful bowling though. West Indies deserve to be bowled out for 100 twice tbh, terrible mentality coming into this Test.

Amjad and Anderson will open the bowling hopefully. I wanna see Amjad bowl.

The whole time Chris was saying we will go for a win but almost from the word go they went defensive. But I cant really blame the guy, England have to win it WI don't.

Another huge score. Will be interesting to see if West Indies can match it. Otherwise it's another one of these flatass pitches.

Broad not started well. Bowling too short or when getting the length right he's been wide of leg-stump. If he doesn't get it right next over get Amjad on. Think Amjad as a swing bowler should have got the new ball anyway.

Yay, Amjad into the attack. Hat-trick with his first 3 balls tbh.

Edit: Maybe not, but almost 90mph first ball!

Edit2: Not a good start, 2 no balls :p His first 3 legal deliveries will be wicket takers though.

Ooo, close =D

Users who are viewing this thread