Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
I thought Amjad's action was suspect but Michael Holding was commentating. He sits on the panel that reviews suspect actions and said Amjad's couldn't be faulted.

Your enjoying this series? I'd much prefer to watch paint dry! Thats about what it is! I'm much prefering the SA vs Aus series!!

Well when the days play is over in SA I watch this series. I guess I am just so in love with cricket that I just love seeing the ball being bowled lol. But of course action packed cricket will always be the best viewing I know. :)

Amjad's action does look wierd from his very first ball (First time I have seen him) but nothing was said. Not his best start to his career with all the no balls but he'll get better as it goes along.

Dare; said:
hold your breath England, here comes Powell with no helmet.

dont really know what the team should do about Smith. He doesn't make enough 50s let alone hundreds.

Come on Dare, why is there a jury still out on Smith??? He should be playing his LAST, final, test match for the West Indies!!! I have been saying it for years, the guy sucks internationally, leave it to me not even towels or water I would allow him to carry, because his blight would rub off on the others!!
He is a bloody waste of time, no matter what you put him to bat on!!!

I thought Amjad's action was suspect but Michael Holding was commentating. He sits on the panel that reviews suspect actions and said Amjad's couldn't be faulted.
Ya know. That's exactly what I thought the very first time I saw clips of him that they were showing on Sky Sports, even before he played in this match. It does look a bit suspect.

Needless to say, today is a massive day, I want 3 wickets in the first session to think "We can win this!".

This also could be make or break for Monty in the short term, with Rashid hot on his heels.

argh Colly :noway

played Amjad! First test wicket and a pretty crucial one.

Last edited:
Great bowling by Khan. He was bowling straight and kept the pace. Well done to him. Huge wicket!

AMJADDDDD :D Now officially my favourite Dane. Started well here, looked far more relaxed and getting abit of reverse. Hope he keeps it up. Hopefully Simmons'll be a 1 innings wonder against England.

Users who are viewing this thread