Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Hundred for Gayle, but he's gone down in a heap injured. Doesn't look happy at all, not moving well at all, could be good for England :p Well played from Gayle though, not really looked under any pressure so far, has played very nicely.

Well played Chris Gayle, Good innings under pressure after the loss of 2 early wickets. So far my predicition is going well../

Anyone answer my question? Does rashid get paid? And also if Gayle doesn't come in to bat and concludes as 'retired hurt' does it count as a not out or an out?

Did anyone else laugh earlier when Tony Cozier referred to Monty's appealing as "intimidating"?

You're not going to last long in the real world if you find Monty Panesar intimidating!

Retired out = not out, goes in the stats book the same as a *.

Gayle hobbling off, and Chanderpaul hobbling on. Looking good for England :p. Sad for Chris Gayle though, he was playing very very well, would have been run out as well if Shah hit. Can't see Chanderpaul going for any quick singles, he certainly didn't race into the middle Pietersen style.

Is it just me or does anyone else in here think that Lendyl Simmons batting resembles Dravid`s ? The England attack looks a lot better this time around with 2 spinners and Amjad Khan looking decent.

Bowling Monty :D Looks back to his best, if this Simmons decision isn't given, then I lose all faith in Umpires. That's plumb.

Yep, given out. Simmons gone for 24. England on top here, especially with Gayle having a Hamstring tear.

I think he looks more like Virat Kohli.

Why would you seriously, refer that, such a waste.

What a waste of a refferal it was absolutely plumb, quite literally middle of middle. Tis really good to see Monty bowling well again.

West Indies are due a collapse in this series and I fear this might be the inning where it happens.Hoping for Gayle to wield some magic.Chanderpaul is the key man though.He has batted through with the tail so often and has to do it one more time for the Windies to hold on to the 1-0 series lead.

His arm ball needs a bit of work but I'm liking Monty v2. I think using 2 spinners could be a good way to go for England.

Users who are viewing this thread