Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Nice shot by Nash there. I think England should hold up on the new ball, whenever that might be. I think these should be given a good few overs in tandem.

man these commentators are stupid. calling Shahs misfield "good fortune because Gayle ended up getting injured". they did the same thing yesterday when Shiv got hurt.

I don't care who you cheer for you don't cheer when a player gets injured.

Cricinfo says: "Stand closer!" and quite right too. 2 edges have dropped short now in successive overs

I don't think that is cheering, Dare. It was good fortune for England that he got injured.

Going to be a draw for this game, sadly on a dead pitch like this England need the extra variation that a leg spinner could offer, but England would rather see him sit on the boudry rope.

I am still confident in my prediction.

Monty has bowled better though so fair play to him. I even saw him throw in a 67pmh arm ball earlier. :eek:

The_gas added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

these pitches are killing test cricket.

This isn't a dead pitch, apparently. :p

Go on Bob. Tearing in to Tiffin. In all seriousness how does he get to do this job. He must get paid a fair bit and get free hols to Barbados, we should give me a go, can't be much worse.

This pitch is a road. I don't know whether the recent wickets have made people forget what proper pitches look like but 800 runs for 10 wickets=road. It might not be as bad as some but it's still a great wicket for batting.

Last edited:
All we would hear about is Trott :p

Pretty sure this is going to be a draw now, unless Windies do an England style collapse
I was talking about the umps job but I would be an awesome pundit as well. In fact that's a good idea, I will email sky sports my CV, me and Bob are the dream team :love

You still would go on about Trott. We would hear you on the stump mic :p
true, every time someone plays a bad shot "Trott wouldn't have done that mate, you're really lucky the selectors are morons" and I'd just give everyone out to get him in the side.

Prior drops another simple chance. His keeping clearly hasn't improved much. If he continues to under-perform with the gloves then could it be time for a change? Davies or Foster would have to be the ones in contention. No, not Read Lee ;)

Users who are viewing this thread