Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
His keeping is clearly better than in Sri Lanka. Granted, he should have taken it, but you don't drop someone on one mistake, particularly not the best keeper-batsman in the country.

What's the news on Gayle?

We still only need 1 more wicket and there's a game on but I believe this series is destined to be one of the most boring ever.

Gayle is out for about 2 weeks, low grade on hamstring tear.

lol at Anderson sledging at Nash, jokes.

congrats to Nash on his 1st Test century. What a player he has been for us. Class player.:clap:clap

Last edited:
KP has bowled a couple now, we have to still be positive, but it is difficult when there is little in the pitch. We've had one chance today, should have been taken, but to have one chance on the fourth morning of a match, with good bowling, no matter how good the batting, should result in more than one chance.

Anderson averaged 50 in the series before this match, stats mean nothing from this series, absolutely nothing.

Have to agree with you Sureshot, Andersons probably been England's best bowler this series and definetly doesn't deserve to average over 50.

Anderson and Broad have both been fantastically consistent. How on earth Jimmy Anderson didn't pick up a wicket in that spell is beyond me. He bowled beautifully. If he bowls like that against Australia in England he'll pick up bags full. Conventional and Reverse Swing, exactly what did for Australia in 2005, and the Dukes ball will do more off the seam as well. Take nothing away from Nash and Chanderpaul though, they've both batted beautifully, especially Nash, he's got some fantastic strokes, especially those flashing drives.

I can see 1 session changing things though, I think if we break this partnership it could cause a collapse. Nash was dropped off a simple chance as well as Chanderpaul who should have been caught off Prior. Awful work from Prior, just a simple chance put down, nice to see Alec Stewart taking him apart technically as well, just proves that he's not kept well. Alot of byes weren't really his fault, but even so the bye count is ridiculous.

Edit: Just looking at Broad's stats for this series, and he's actually doing remarkably well. 10 wickets at 32 and actually his 2nd best Test series in terms of results, which is fantastic considering the awfully flat pitches.

Have that Leggie you twat :p

Nash gone, edged behind off Broad, well caught by Collingwood. NEED to capitalise on this and get some more quick wickets. Chanderpaul out would be a massive bonus.

An edge carries and Prior catches :eek: PLEASE give this out. If we can get Chanders and Nash this quickly we stand a slight chance of getting somewhere in this game.

Right. I don't type too often on here, but I need to make a point. The commentators are very very biased. Every decision is seen from an English point of view. And now I'm sure Botham's gonna make a meal of this. Was there an edge visible? No. Was there a clear noise when ball passed the bat ? No.

From what I saw, as a neutral, there was clearly no edge. Clearly. Honestly. Get on with it.

Users who are viewing this thread