Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Amjad going for runs and not helping himself with the no balls. First ball of the over read 92.8/9 mph on the speed gun though, so at least he's got pace, even if he can't bowl straight, or get his foot behind the line.

Amjad going for runs and not helping himself with the no balls. First ball of the over read 92.8/9 mph on the speed gun though, so at least he's got pace, even if he can't bowl straight, or get his foot behind the line.

Something like Roach lol.

Probably waay too early to say but I don't think that Khan looks anything special. Seems to have a bit of a no ball problem and doesn't seem to be able to keep any sort of consistancy with his line.

Yeh, he's got good pace and abit of swing, but awful control of line. It may just be nerves though, I'm sure Kev'll be able to tell us more about him, having seen more of him than most of us. Apparently some guys on the Carib site, whatever that is, are calling him a chucker =/

Who the f***'s Amraj Khan? =/

Yeh, he's got good pace and abit of swing, but awful control of line. It may just be nerves though, I'm sure Kev'll be able to tell us more about him, having seen more of him than most of us. Apparently some guys on the Carib site, whatever that is, are calling him a chucker =/

Who the f***'s Amraj Khan? =/

lol ask Cozier

I haven't really paid much attention to Khans action but nothing really caught my eye to say that he chucks.

There does seem to be a definite bending of the elbow, but I'm not sure it's more than 15degrees.

Monty goes for four first ball. Next ball will be full and fast.

Update: Wow, Monty follows a boundary with a flighted delivery, he's learnt variation!! =O

Apparently some guys on the Carib site, whatever that is, are calling him a chucker =/

Tbh when I saw a clip of him bowling for Kent earlier I thought it was suspect but I think it's alright.

but played Monty! :hpraise

hold your breath England, here comes Powell with no helmet.

dont really know what the team should do about Smith. He doesn't make enough 50s let alone hundreds.

Yeh, I think he was. Was giving some pretty stern words to someone. This could be Evil Monty V1. He's blatently going to take 10fer tommorow :p

Having no referrals could be a total curse tomorrow. These umpires will, as Bob Willis says, get it wrong and when they do we're in trouble.
Umpires give it out incorrectly - Windies refer it
Umpires don't give it out incorrectly - we're stuck.

Could be a frustrating day.

There does seem to be a definite bending of the elbow, but I'm not sure it's more than 15degrees.

Oh it certainly is, looks about 30 degrees to me. However, is the straightening over 15 degrees and when is the straightening? Is it early enough to be considered legal?

Users who are viewing this thread