Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
I'm sure he would have if he had 2, but since he lost one on that Strauss referral he didn't want to risk it.

Dare added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

says who? Holding and Botham (I think it was) said that Darr told the on field umpire "I hear something but I cant see any deviation".

Maybe he was listening to some Whitesnake?

7-8 overs tonight, add another 40, 91 run lead. Nice work for tonight.

RE: People discussing replacement keepers.

Hilarious guys, he's made some mistakes in this innings, one catch he should have taken, might have saved about 10 or so extras and you want him out? He's improved a lot, averages mid 40s and should not (and won't) be dropped. Foster is a good keeper, but not good enough with the bat (he bats half his games at Chelmsford, same size as my back garden!). I like Davies, good player and is next in-line, if Prior had done anything worthy to be dropped, like in Sri Lanka last winter.

Well said Joe, just as he scoops one in the air ;) Lets shut up about KP, as long as we don't jinx him he'll be ok.

Ohh, KP's playing beautifully here. Lookk like he's going to make a double ton here. He's middling everything. He looks in fine touch.

;)

THIS is the KP I don't like. Sure it's entertaining, but you just get the feeling he's going to throw it away at any minute. IF he scores a blistering hundred playing completely in this vain, I'll admit you were right about him needing to play in this way, if he gets out playing a stupid shot, you have to admit we were right ;)

Ohh, KP's playing beautifully here. Lookk like he's going to make a double ton here. He's middling everything. He looks in fine touch.

;)

Twat.

;)

It's better than him playing defensively and getting out to a stupid shot like he does now.

FFS, he was striking at over 70 against South Africa, and made big runs. I don't want to have this conversation again Lee.

King Pietersen added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

We're passed 51 :D

Here we go, Pietersen's going to be out in a minute. Doesn't like left arm dross. *cough* Yuvraj *cough*

King Pietersen added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Wahey, KP on form, hitting it brilliantly, that's gone for six. England not hanging around here are they haha.

Yeah, he's doing the right thing. Just taking singles ensuring KP has the bulk of the strike.

Users who are viewing this thread