Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Now that is out but with the system as it is can it be overturned as there is no real evidence, tis quite a flaw in the system. :(

Was right to not overrule it as there was no evidence but it was just out Im afraid.

What useless umpiring again? Why do we need so many replays as well? Clearly out surely...
WTH?
This is caused by human error: nothing else.

That.Is.Out. Again though, there's not substantial evidence to prove it. Makes me wonder why the other was overturned. Such an unclear system at the moment, that was clearly out. Strauss's face, the noise, the fact it was nowhere near anything else. That should have been given, this referral system is a joke. It's Harpers fault though, there was nothing the 3rd umpire could say which could 100% confirm it was out, whereas you probably could with the other one, with the bat hitting the boot. Just poor umpiring from Harper.

Let's be honest, the pics were crap though and show that, without hot spot, the evidence is inconclusive.
This does tie into what I said earlier though. The onfield umpire gave it out and if there is no clear evidence to overturn it you have to stick with that decision.
The pictures didn't provide clear evidence because I'm not sure they can but the sound certainly did.
Crazy.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

now common sense says that the keeper would have taken that ball waist high if Strauss didn't under edge it.

we need a facepalm smiley here.

The system is really flawed its obvious with things like that there won't be enough proof to properly say it was a definetly edge but it was out.

Stanford system would be alot better, they'd of got that right for sur

"It's not a problem with the system, it's the people using the system"

Harper should have given that out. Looking forward to hearing Mr Willis' view on that one. It was so clearly out. Awful umpiring.

Justice done. Strauss out. Glad to see it, would have been incredibly harsh on West Indies if he'd gone on to make a big score. England collapse coming here. Come on Owais, show your worth, play one of those classic Shah OD innings.

Good heavens, the W.Indies deserve that! How the hell did Harper not give Strauss out before? He leathered it to the keeper!

well there goes Strauss, I was just about to say why is Gayle bringing himself on this early but he knew what he was doing.

Yep, I can read a collapse coming here. Has Jamaica written all over it, especially if we lose another tonight.

As I type, there we go, Shah gone. England in serious trouble. Shah gone, get Bopara in.

Users who are viewing this thread