Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
I've never been a massive fan of Prior, I think, however stupid and unlikely to happen, GoJo should be given another shot. His batting isn't massively awesome, but his keeping is fair sound.

Lol, love Beefy's indepth knowledge about Steven Davies. "Yep, from Worcester, good cricketer" :p

GoJo? Ha. No chance, he blew his chance in Australia, his keeping isn't much better than Prior's. Davies or Foster should be next in line. I'd like to see Foster, best keeper in England easily I think.

No Geriant Jones is noway near the best gloveman and shouldn't get back in the side. Best bet would be Davies but Im quite happy with Prior, most of those byes weren't his fault.

West Indies trail currently by 4 runs. I believe West Indies will get the lead earlier then England will break the extras record, who need 3 more runs.

I'd stick with Prior, there's only two viable replacements and those are Read and Foster. The former is unfortunately screwed for playing in India and the latter is too valuable to Essex (;)) not to mention I'm sick of changing keepers, Prior is a terrific batsman and his keeping is much improved since the Sri Lanka tour.

FFS, Tiffins a right knob. Thought he wasn't going to give that, wanted Broad to obey and say owzat before putting his finger up. Just hope Baker's a proper number 11 now. Tiffin's a moron.

Lee, you're not funny, Read's crap, just admit it ;)

Tiffin being a bellend there everyone knew it was out. Rubbish umpire and seems to have a bit of a chip on his shoulder.

Well done Broad.

Although without these two prats we wouldn't have had so much comedy gold from Mr. Willis.

"Here they come... Laurel and Hardy"
"There's a proper umpire, ALEEM DAR! Forget those two jokers out there"
"Whatever decision he makes it'll be the wrong one"
"Not only is Harper a useless umpire he's victitious as well"

Although without these two prats we wouldn't have had so much comedy gold from Mr. Willis.

"Here they come... Laurel and Hardy"
"There's a proper umpire, ALEEM DAR! Forget those two jokers out there"
"Whatever decision he makes it'll be the wrong one"
"Not only is Harper a useless umpire he's victitious as well"

My favourite was in the analysis last night:

"A 7 year old child could have given that out" I actually lol'd. Love Sir Bobby Willis.

All over, England take 10 wickets in an innings =D Surely we deserve the series win for that alone? Time for Strauss to smack a 40 ball hundred I think. Dunno how that was given though tbh, seemed to be missing off-stump quite comfortably for me =/

Chanders your the man, not out again. Time for Edwards to do a Taylor and repeat a Jamaica.

also thank you Mr EX Tras as cricinfo put it. 4th highest score.

In the end England still have a lead.

England should aim to score more then 5 runs an over if they want to take their chances of winning the match.

I'd be pretty pissed with that Strauss decision if it happened against England. Pretty clear edge/

Users who are viewing this thread