Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
plus it would be risky playing Rashid in an important game when there is a more experienced alternative.
But on that basis you would never take a punt with a new player as there will always be more experienced alternatives. And this comes from a Worcester fan :eek:

It appears we are sticking with Bopara and Davies. I hope Davies can score some runs because Nigel will be all over me if he doesn't. ;)

Ok England, time to man up and pick Rashid. Forget Batty, we know what he is capable of, take a risk, have a punt. :upray

It appears not Rob ;)

England cop out again. Bopara will fail as he'll feel he has to be too aggressive batting with Strauss. Prior stupidly gets picked again despite showing a distinct lack of ability in ODi cricket. We're going to lose this series if we stick with this team.

Meh, not a bad side all in all, but i would still of like to see Rashid in.

That is one of the worst deliveries I've ever seen take a wicket. An awful shot from Strauss to top it off as well. Shocking bowling from West Indies so far, without these wides England would be screwed!

11 wides in 7 overs already. Pietersen is coming at number 3. I didn't expect that. Personally I would let Shah come in at number 3.

Dear, Strauss did his Pietersen impression and was very convincing.

Awaits Lee slagging KP off for going for a lofted shot........

We need Bopara to get a score now. He needs to play an innings like the one he played coming in at 3 for Essex in the Pro40 where he made a glorious hundred.

Lol at the Windies crowd not understanding the Free-hit rule :p

Users who are viewing this thread