Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
It's the umpires' fault for allowing the batsmen to walk off the field with 4 overs left. I don't know's responsible for allowing the use of the floodlights but they clearly should have been used.

Well i think England were looking good until that Harmison over, then the run rate was very much gettable.

I think Rashid would have had some success on this pitch, its a shame he didn't get a chance. Batty also bowled well.

Right, it's clearly the systems fault that Dyson and the bloke next to him called the batsman in? Wrong.

Well if the system is too complicated for an international coach to understand...

Just answer me this did you feel enjoyment from that win? No of course not. It was shaping up to be a really exciting finale and instead of been played on the pitch it was decided by a caluclator. Absolute joke. They play for 96 overs but then go off for bad light just when the conclusion was near? I always try and defend the game of cricket but it gets harder with outcomes like this I tell you.

Its the coaches mistake, as the coach he should know how to work the DL method. He admitted that he looked down the wrong column. I do agree that the DL thing is confusing as hell but Im not sure how it would be replaced.

Haven't been on since the win but LOLdyson. Let's hope he's not the only Aussie to do us a favour this year.

Its the coaches mistake, as the coach he should know how to work the DL method. He admitted that he looked down the wrong column. I do agree that the DL thing is confusing as hell but Im not sure how it would be replaced.

Many possibilites like use floodlights, go into an extra day, don't go off in playable light.

I don't mind it being used mid-match when there is a rain delay or something but when it used to decide a match it annoys the hell out of me. Guesswork, comeplete guesswork.

Another match won by digital light meter! When will someone realise those things are usless, they have infested our game. If they want to test the light - THE EYES!

Many possibilites like use floodlights, go into an extra day, don't go off in playable light.

I don't mind it being used mid-match when there is a rain delay or something but when it used to decide a match it annoys the hell out of me. Guesswork, comeplete guesswork.

I wouldn't agree with going into and extra day to finish a ODI, but using floodlights is something I agree with. If they are there use them.

Are any grounds in West Indies have flood lights? I am sorry, I don't know this. I have followed cricket in WestIndies right from Walsh period but I never remember Windies team playing under floodlights in WI.. But I hardly remember some domestic T20 competition in Windies was held under floodlights.. Where the players batted with one black bat!

Anyways, do any of the grounds in WestIndies which are used for Internationals have flood lights?

only a few of the test grounds have flood lights, Providence Stadium (yesterdays ODI) has flood lights.

and the ones you saw where the players played with the black bats was for the Stanford 20/20 and that is his own ground.

only a few of the test grounds have flood lights, Providence Stadium (yesterdays ODI) has flood lights.

and the ones you saw where the players played with the black bats was for the Stanford 20/20 and that is his own ground.

Thank you for the clarification.. Well when you say that its own ground(T20 one), that means no international matches will be held? Do you remember any Windies ODIs played under lights in WestIndies? I am trying to recollect but I am not getting any!

These West Indies grounds have floodlights:

St Lucia
Guyana
Trinidad
Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, Antigua

Thank you for the clarification.. Well when you say that its own ground(T20 one), that means no international matches will be held? Do you remember any Windies ODIs played under lights in WestIndies? I am trying to recollect but I am not getting any!

Yea no international matches will be played at that ground because it is his privately owned ground and since Stanford is about to go to jail I doubt any cricket will be played there any time soon.

And the last ODI that was played under the lights in the Caribbean was West Indies vs Sri Lanka. Ended up as a no result.

LMAO. Nasser Hussain showing his depth of knowledge on world cricketers by hyping Dwayne Smith. A man who, in 71 ODi's made only 791 runs at an average of 14.92 with just 2 fifties, and an ODi bowling average of 39. No wonder he hypes Saj Mahmood so much....

Coming from Graham Napier's biggest fan. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread