Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
100 for Gayle. Great knock. You knew he was going to do something big when he hit Fred for 6 in his first over.

Crap bowling by Monty. I would rather have the pie chucker Yuvraj bowling. He'd be more likely to take a wicket. Gets hitfor 6 and bowls the exact same ball. Rubbish.

Montys not bowled badly, just Gayle and Sarwan have played beautifully, great innings from Gayle, easily one of the best openers in the world. Get Goughy on!

yea big man. stepped it up big time since becoming the captain. props to him.

Montys not bowled badly, just Gayle and Sarwan have played beautifully, great innings from Gayle, easily one of the best openers in the world. Get Goughy on!
He has bowled some good balls but has failed to build up any pressure whatsoever as every single over you can guarantee there will be a bad ball and there has been.

I third the Rashid shout.

I don't want to see Rashid this tour, he's not done very well in the tour matches and if you're looking for someone to build pressure he isn't your man, he went for over 4 an over against a second string county team last week.

Swann is ahead of him anyway I'd of thought.

Themer added 2 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

Finally a wicket, slightly luck but we haven't had alot so day.

Marshall needs to be in and out quickly for England to get back into this game and thens theres Chanderpaul whos going to be very hard to get out.

I just want someone who can take wickets so Swann or Rashid would do me right now.

Anyway speaking of wickets, super Stu :D has shown a bit more patience this morning than yesterday where he would just put the ball anywhere in the hope of a wicket.

Get Fred in for Monty so he can have a quick go at Marshall before lunch.

And another, Broads woken up now, looked at lot more threatening in those two balls since the wicket than the rest of the innings.

Users who are viewing this thread