Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
well X is out of the team not just out for today. we just have to wait and see who will replace him.

Double wicket maiden by Broad, that will do him and the team a great confidence.

Harmy out for the next match, Anderson coming in is almost certain to happen now as Broads booked his place.

Well done to Chris Gayle, Stuart Broad and Ramnaresh Sarwan.
I'm expecting Chanderpaul to get at least 70.

Chanderpaul should have been the man to replace Gayle not Marshall, has potential, but not yet ready for this level, that said there are still 7 wickets to get!!!
And another 100, well played Sars, keep going we need to overhaul that score.

There's still a long time to go. No denying the fact that Broad looked like a pie chucker yesterday despite his awesomeness today. :D Now lets get the new ball after lunch and get Fred to tear Chanderpaul a new arsehole.

There's still a long time to go. No denying the fact that Broad looked like a pie chucker yesterday despite his awesomeness today. :D Now lets get the new ball after lunch and get Fred to tear Chanderpaul a new arsehole.

I was hoping i would never hear those two words again, tear and arsehole. :upray

Huh how thoughtful, you thought of that all by yourself, that is awesome mate, and so well written. I guess we just have to wait after lunch and get the paramedics ready then!!!!

I was hoping i would never hear those two words again, tear and arsehole. :upray
Sorry I forgot you were here. I know you still have to apply your cream every day so in future I'll stick to asking Fred to bowl a good spell because I understand how it's a sore spot for you.

2/64 I think in that session. If England can get Sarwan or Chanderpaul early in the next session, then getting West Indies out for 300-320 should be relatively easy. This is going to be a good Test match I think. Ian Bell will get no runs in the 2nd innings, this is not a Bell wicket at all, I'd give him another go on a slightly faster pitch next game though. I'd give the new ball to Broad and Flintoff as well, Broad was getting some good movement, and Fred's the best bowler we've got, just so long as Harmison doesn't get it I'll be happy!

2/64 I think in that session. If England can get Sarwan or Chanderpaul early in the next session, then getting West Indies out for 300-320 should be relatively easy. This is going to be a good Test match I think. Ian Bell will get no runs in the 2nd innings, this is not a Bell wicket at all, I'd give him another go on a slightly faster pitch next game though. I'd give the new ball to Broad and Flintoff as well, Broad was getting some good movement, and Fred's the best bowler we've got, just so long as Harmison doesn't get it I'll be happy!
I think the new ball has to go to Sidebottom because that's his main strength. Anyway good to see you're making excuses for Bell already ;) He won't get dropped unless we lose imo.

Its not cream its Vaseline, thank you.
Well excuse me for not knowing the ins and outs of your rectum. :D

It's a good excuse for him though tbh. He doesn't generally play well on wickets like this, but if the next game has abit of pace then Bell'll play as well as he can. He's been doing it in the nets, it'll come good in a Test match soon. He's looked as good as anyone in the nets, and has been hitting it nicely, and he's disappointed with himself for getting out after getting a start again. He's detirmined to come good, and build on the form shown in the nets.

:p Haha, typical England talk that. I must be able to get a job within the ECB surely?

Users who are viewing this thread