Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Bowling attack crap? I think not. Windies 4 down, Sarwan goes to Flintoff, chopping on the same way that Gayle went. England are now on top, amazing how 1 good session can change things!.

Class innings from Gayle that, WI all out for 320. You heard it here first!

:D Looking a real possibility now.

Yep good way to come back. Problem is he needs to follow it up, if he has another bad spell like yesterday then it just get him down again.

Wicket by Fred :D He's the man. We've got the 2 centurions out, so now is our chance to get back in the game. Still got the new ball as an option too.

LOL, get that dude in the commentary box, be far more entertaining than Gower anyway =). Where's Bumble actually? I'm missing the legend!

What has happened to Stuart Broad? Suddenly bowling with accuracy, economy, getting movement, but more importantly getting class batsmen out. Chanderpaul gone. 3 for Broad, and he should have had Sarwan yesterday. Great bowling from him! Windies all out for 310-320 still I reckon.

Broad, Anderson, Flintoff. These should be our starting seamers without doubt imo. As much as i want Harmy to succeed, it just never seems to work any more.

The big 3 gone now. Broads doing great, seems the moment I lose faith in him after all my love he turns it on. :D To be fair he never gets the new ball and he's pretty good with it. I think they should give him it. I prefer Fred first change. Although if they were going to drop Harmison then it would be Anderson and Sidebottom who got it.

I think 350 is realistic. Even with a weak batting lineup the pitch is good enough to get that many. Chanderpaul is a big wicket though - great stuff Broady.

I would say go with siddy, but lets face it Jimmy is cool. Sure, he can be expensive but I am sure he can improve that side of his game with exposure at the top level. Siddy is a good bowler, but frankly he seems to be a bit of a cripple fitness wise. Go for the future, go with broady, Jimmy Jim Jim and the big man. :happy

Really impressed with Broad still unsure how he can go from bowling utter rubbish to how he responded but well done to him alot of bottle.
Monty bowled well I thought even if he got no wickets he kept it very tight.
Harmison has looked useless tbh which is a shame as him on form is nearly unplayable but for the next test he has to go with Jimmy coming in.
Sidebottoms done well in my opinion bot on his best form but he kept it tight and built up the pressure.

If England can get one of these out soon I think 330ish will all WIndies get, if they stay in they could get anything upto around 400.

The draw must be favourite here provided England don't stuff up their second innings.

Fred needs to get fired up to break this partnership, they are batting well. I say we give Colly a bowl too.

I wouldn't want to be batting on this pitch in the last innings, I reckon a chase of 200 would be great fun on the last day.

We really need to bowl West Indies out tonight, or as good as, can't afford to have them batting tommorow, we need to bat tommorow, get 300 on the board hopefully setting them 250+ which should allow us to win the game. Desperately need a quick wicket or two.

300 up for us, and also very importantly a good little partnership that have already yield 50 runs and at a rate even better than the overall score. I do hope these two take it to the end and they have shown that they are capable.
Well done boys well done and you still have work to do. Nash FC days in Australia did him well.

Users who are viewing this thread