Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Prior, Bell, and Collingwood are all crap. Broad is absolute tripe in tests as well. Until you get rid of them you aren't going to be going anywhere.

West Indies have killed England, brought them back to life and killed them again just for the fun of it.

Taylor celebrating his IPL signing with the best spell of out and out fast bowling I have seen in years.

I feel when we get back to England Collingwood, Bell, Cook and Harmison have to be dropped. We have to start picking people based on form not promis, what they've done in the past just form the selectors have been poor for some time tbh as they've picked the same under peformers over and over again. I just hope like what happening after we were thrashed by New Zealand big changes are made and this time they have to keep changing those who play poorly for a while as two or three games then you can say its a slump but Colly and Bell have been hanging on to their places for two long now, Bells averaged something like 18 since his 199 and I don't want to think what his average for last year without it would be.

On the bowling side we've done ok, not really well just ok.
Flintoff and Broad were very good, Monty and Sidebottom did ok although atleast when Sidebottom is out of form slightly he doesn't give runs away.
Harmison was very poor and didn't deserve the two wickets he got especially as the second one wasn't out anyway, its time to admit that he's not going to get back to his form of 2004. When we're back in England we need someone like Hoggy or a Fast pace bowler like Jones aslong as he plays well and is fit next year.

Prior, Bell, and Collingwood are all crap. Broad is absolute tripe in tests as well. Until you get rid of them you aren't going to be going anywhere.

West Indies have killed England, brought them back to life and killed them again just for the fun of it.

I have to pull you up on two issues. Broad and Prior. Yes Broad has been expensive previously. But he keeps showing remarkable signs of improvement in all forms of cricket, and has a 5 wickets in this game. Prior, has also put in acceptable performances, so he deserves more chances. But the rest, i agree, get them out, and NOW.

Quote: (why didnt' that work?!!) Prior, Bell, and Collingwood are all crap. Broad is absolute tripe in tests as well. Until you get rid of them you aren't going to be going anywhere.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There not bad players. They have ability (especially Bell). It seems to be an English trait to waste ability through lack of concentration, discipline and poor decision making. Look at all the sports we play and tell me where we have had a sustained period of success.#

What makes this embarassing is that the WI are an average team and were making them look like the best team in the world.

Prior's got a Test average of 40. Broad just took 5 wickets in the last innings, they were all key wickets as well. If you'd have said Collingwood, Panesar and Harmison I'd have agreed with you.

They've hardly done it for the fun of it, it's been 1 session that's changed the game. We were probably on top until the lower order battling, with Ramdin and Nash doing well. It's just Jerome Taylor who's outperformed England with ease in this 1 session.

Strauss is also shite. Get yourselves a decent opener along with a captain I say.

Haha, London Bridge is falling down, falling down...

Gotta love england, the only team in the world than can make any team look like they are the best team on the planet.

Yeh, but he's crap. Get Key in and he could act as Vice-captain, at least he's a decent batsman. Shah or even Pietersen could also do a job as Vice-Captain if England wanted to go for youth and pick Denly.

Yeah I think he is. Will laugh if Shah isn't picked for the next match.

Broad plays the best Test match of his career and bowls really well and he's utter tripe? He's been poorish in his career so far but in this match he's showed us why he's in there.

Prior isn't crap hes a very competant keeper now and his batting would have him knocking on the door to the team on its own.

Sod it, its time for big changes. Enough crap, enough complacency, enough excuses.

Strauss (only keeps his place because he is captain
Key
Shah
KP
Bopara
Prior
Flintoff
Rashid
Broad
Anderson
Sidebottom

Users who are viewing this thread