Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
I don't think you can complain about this Innings apart from Cook, Taylor has been unplayable really.

The Prior and Pietersen wickets are the best balls I've seen in a few years.

Jerome Taylor putting on a show, I'm happy if this means England start selecting better players. :happy

I wanna see us absoloutely destroyed now, with Taylor getting 8fer, at least then although we look bad we can claim a fantastic bowling performance. Collingwood out for Shah, Harmison out for Anderson and possibly Swann/Rashid in for Panesar. England are woeful. Embarrassing. Kudos to Jerome Taylor though, fantastic bowling, that off-cutter was superb to Prior.

I wanna see us absoloutely destroyed now, with Taylor getting 8fer, at least then although we look bad we can claim a fantastic bowling performance. Collingwood out for Shah, Harmison out for Anderson and possibly Swann/Rashid in for Panesar. England are woeful. Embarrassing. Kudos to Jerome Taylor though, fantastic bowling, that off-cutter was superb to Prior.

Well done that man. Rashid in. If he plays rubbish, ill take the abuse/online raping that will come my way.

Last edited:
Don't put Rashid in, we don't want another young legspinner ruined by being plaed in an underpeforming team.

The delivery to Prior was almost near-perfect.

England's not going to make it. Everytime I turn to another page, another wicket falls! :p

We are full of under performers, that is the back bone of our team. We need one ray of possible shining light.

Another down, Well played England.

@ KP Broad is safe.

Users who are viewing this thread