• Ramnaresh Sarwan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
And out goes Strauss good ball

If these two don't put on 200 odd then we've lost.
WIndies have done well in this match and are better than I thought they were.

Another one bites the dust, great bowling by Taylor, straight and up to the batsmen and it is working very well for us. One more before tea and we would be well placed. Oh and still owes us runs. Am loving this.

Are Windies better than we thought? Or are England worse than we expected. I know which one i am picking.

Both I think. We highly under-rated the Windies, and we've batted awfully in this 2nd innings. Bad times, we're almost as bad as Australia :O

We aren't as bad as Australia as they have Australians in there team. :P

Collingwood out aswell oh dear.

Lol, i hope we lose heavily, maybe this will force changes. Otherwise, we will play these players for the next couple of years.

To be perfectly honest England haven't batted overly poorly but Jerome Taylor is bowling the spell of his life, simply amazing atm.

Right. Bin Collingwood for Shah. Even he's started bottling it. At least Bell looked good when he played a crap shot. 2 hundreds in his last 7 Tests, so what. Rubbish, rubbish England. Can't wait to hear Bob Willis' view on this :p

Yeah, can't fault his bowling. But can fault England as a whole, except maybe 3 or 4 individuals.

Colly, Pietersen, Strauss and Bell in this innings all got good balls. Cook played an awful shot tbh.

Oh ffs Prior aswell

Lol Lol Lol Lol, that is all that needs to be said. England all out for 40, heard it here first. :onpc

Users who are viewing this thread