Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Pietersen's in next, his tactic certainly won't be survival, and Bell's been generally quite positive in the beginning of his innings, so I'm pretty sure England will be intent on playing attackingly and setting a total. Fred and Prior won't come in and try and survive either. We need to bat aggressively if we're going to stand a chance of winning.

My guess is Bell will be out for 40.

Poor start for England and a poor shot from Cook really was no need to play that.

I keep forgetting this is on. Too concerned with football matters and looking at the scorecard, there's no real reason for me to pay attention.

Bell gone. Bit of extra bounce. Wasn't expecting Bell to score, he'll keep his place though. Time for KP to dig us out of a heck of alot of trouble once more. Pietersen fails, we lose.

pfft, can only feel sorry for Bell. Surely this will be the last time we see him for a while?

Bell gone. Bit of extra bounce. Wasn't expecting Bell to score, he'll keep his place though. Time for KP to dig us out of a heck of alot of trouble once more. Pietersen fails, we lose.

aaa I hope you eat your words and he gets out early too.
good stuff from the team so far, great bowling to start the 2nd innings.

Pietersen thrives on a challenge, we'll see the best of him now I hope.

Haha, when Mikey started talking, I thought it was still Nasser and was wondering why he'd adopted an accent to talk about the Windies.

Oh don't worry Dan said many things and reached as far as asking to be quoted, so am watching, waiting and will do some quoting at the right time.

And yes, great stuff, I did ask for another wicket and we got it, brilliant idea for Gayle to bring spin so early in the inning and with the new ball and it did the trick.

He wasn't saying that will happen he was just saying its what we need.

England need Pietersen to really settle down and do well same with Strauss a real captains knock is needed. England need to get 300 in this innings imo for us to have a chance of a win but this will be a draw.

Does anyone remember that film blame it on the bell boy?

Bell, is more like a bellend, methinks.

Pietersen's in next, his tactic certainly won't be survival, and Bell's been generally quite positive in the beginning of his innings, so I'm pretty sure England will be intent on playing attackingly and setting a total. Fred and Prior won't come in and try and survive either. We need to bat aggressively if we're going to stand a chance of winning.
I wouldn't expect them all to prefer it, but t's not really beyond any of them. In fact what I said is probably quite harsh if the pitch really comes into play, someone hanging around on an up-and-down pitch would probably get them a long way. However, it's fast becoming a situation where the overall attitude needs to be very positive.

Users who are viewing this thread