Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Flintoff's double century thats on the way will save our blushes here, you heard it here first and probably only'll hear it here.

This is going according to plan I see. West Indies will record an innings win here, I'm almost sure of it. It's up to Flintoff on whether we bowl again or not.

Cook (although I'm convinced there's someone with less technical faults than him in the county system)
Strauss
Bell
Pietersen
Shah
Flintoff
Prior (WK)
Rashid
Broad
Anderson
Sidebottom

That's what I'd go with. We clearly need extra batting, and Rashid offers that. This is possibly the worst England performance I've ever seen. We've done alright up until this session but have just been destroyed by Taylor. Awful, awful batting performance. Worst I've seen from any team.

Cook (although I'm convinced there's someone with less technical faults than him in the county system)
Strauss
Bell
Pietersen
Shah
Flintoff
Prior (WK)
Rashid
Broad
Anderson
Sidebottom

That's what I'd go with. We clearly need extra batting, and Rashid offers that. This is possibly the worst England performance I've ever seen. We've done alright up until this session but have just been destroyed by Taylor. Awful, awful batting performance. Worst I've seen from any team.

Again mate, i agree. Although, and i know you won't like this, i would prefer to see Bopara in for Bell. ;)

Lol. This is hilarious! The West Indies are carrying out a demolition job here.

YES. Taylor's off the field. We have a chance to score 48 runs =) Even if we only get to bowl 1 over I'll be happy. What a spell from Taylor.

I always knew that Microsoft Paint would come in handy for something.

Peace Out...

OMFG. Sky Sports, just zoomed in on the England dressing room, and Strauss was sitting there laughing.

What could he be laughing at? England's below par performance?

Compare that to when KP was captain, in India or in the Stanford games when losing. He had a face like thunder.

Ah, Feels good to see West Indies winning and smiling....

Taylor doing what Ambrose did in Port of Spain 15 years ago when England were all out for 46. What a spell of bowling it was then and what a spell it was from Taylor today and he eh done yet!!

No, Taylor doing what Harmison did a few years back at Sabina Park, taking 7/12, except Harmison's was a better performance, he was getting good batsmen out ;)

Taylor doing what Ambrose did in Port of Spain 15 years ago when England were all out for 46. What a spell of bowling it was then and what a spell it was from Taylor today and he eh done yet!!

maaaaaan this is amazing, wow what a performance by JT. WOW WI doing it big.

It amazes me, another zoomed in shot of Flintoff and Siddy laughing when standing in the midde as a result of mis communication when running. With this type of inept performance i don't expect to see any form of smile.

Where is the passion, where is the pride in pulling on the three lions. Shameful.

Users who are viewing this thread