Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Yeah what I mean is they won't drop him then. They wouldn't drop him anyway though because no matter how badly players are performing, they'll stick with them. Especially if there are better players who deserve a chance. Lol 28 people viewing this thread.

Prior is a terrible keeper and his batting is not that good. What ever happened to James Foster? He's brilliant for me in ICC...

Bell is terrible. Apart from the 199, I don't remember a single innings where he has made an impact on the team. Broad is not test material, look at the bowlers of the entire world and compare them to Broad, he just isn't up to scratch. Sure he may have taken 5 wickets, but he's just not suited for this form of the game. ODI's, fine. But let him work in first class cricket for a bit.

Prior is really improving loads as a keeper and is a decent batsman. This has been a bad innings but other batsmen have failed as well. As much as Foster deserves a chance, Prior shouldn't be dropped.

so whats the news on Fidel is he injured?? Dont like the fact that JT was taken off. Let the man bowl.

Haha KP and Freddie showed their real worth cant even rescue England when needed and thats the different between the Indian batsman. They atleast dont be seven down for 27...Brilliant bowling by the Indies and hoping for an Innings defeat...

Why should Strauss keep his place just because he is captain? Give the captaincy to erm...Yeah, well thats the problem. Flintoff's never going to be captain again after Fredalo and neither is Pietersen.

I find it funny all indians appear to be experts on English cricket now.

Prior is a terrible keeper and his batting is not that good. What ever happened to James Foster? He's brilliant for me in ICC...

Bell is terrible. Apart from the 199, I don't remember a single innings where he has made an impact on the team. Broad is not test material, look at the bowlers of the entire world and compare them to Broad, he just isn't up to scratch. Sure he may have taken 5 wickets, but he's just not suited for this form of the game. ODI's, fine. But let him work in first class cricket for a bit.

Bell's scored 8 Test hundreds, and is the most talented batsman in England, just needs to sort his mind out.

Prior's not a bad keeper, he had 1 bad series against Sri Lanka, he's barely been noticed since coming back into the side.

Broad's just started bowling well, he looked genuinely good in that last innings. He caused every batsman trouble, and got good players out. There's no way he should be dropped. He's a class bowler.

OMG 6 SIXES YUVRAJ's BUNNY OMFG.

Good luck winning the Ashes with this team, England. Even against a crap Australian team, they will eat you alive.

Haha KP and Freddie showed their real worth cant even rescue England when needed and thats the different between the Indian batsman. They atleast dont be seven down for 27...Brilliant bowling by the Indies and hoping for an Innings defeat...

And you Indians are stupid enough to pay a million for them.

Prick.

Prior is a very good keeper and his batting is easily test quality so I don't see how you've worked that out.

Bell should have been gone ages ago but you can't say that Broad should be dropped after this match .

Number 1, Prior isn't terrible, having seen him at Sussex quite a bit, his batting and keeping has improved drastically. Prior has scored more runs than a lot of England's top order, that should be the priority.

Number 2, Broad is only 22. Got his first 5 wicket haul in the 1st innings. How can you say he's not suited to test cricket?

Users who are viewing this thread