Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
I like the way the West Indian commentator is trying to comfort us by saying this could be the same as the test in Australia in 82 :p

English players are really thinking of the IPL...same thing happened with the Indians on the next day of the 1st IPL auction. Bowled out for 72 vs Proteas

As far as I know - Arn't Flintoff, Colly and KP the ONLY players in that. How would that explain the other players?

Your just talking crap mate

Oh come on. I want England to win the Ashes. Its just such a sad performance that major changes have to be made in the team and the people in charge need to wake up.

Got to feel for Strauss...

Why jump on the bandwagon then? England fans have been saying for months our best team isnt playing so you're just stating the obvious. Credit to the West Indies and all gloating Indians can get bent.

Pietersen, Flintoff and Collingwood are the only English players in the IPL anyway. That's 3 out of 11.

Yer you are well cool. England shouldnt care though afterall 20/20 FTWFTWFTW!!!!!!!

YEAH"!"!1, YEah. BECAUSE I REALLY MENTIONED T20 WAS THE BEST IN MY POST DIDNT I!!1! lOLZZ!1. :rolleyes:

Where did I mention in my post that I thought that T20 Cricket was the best.

England aren't thinking of the IPl, we can't use that as an excuse :p Bell opted out of going to it

just need to get one of these 2 as quick as possible. come on Chris bring back Jerome.

We're not taking credit away from the bowlers, they've done really well. It's just that the English batsmen (except Pietersen and Flintoff) are useless. Bell is the only other player who can play but he is a bottler.

Man I know you guys will say West Indies did ok and win the match, but, there will always be a "but", suddenly, it is the batsmen that sucks big time and that is part of the reason England is 7 down.

No, Englands poorness won't tarnish what has been a brilliant peformance by WI, Taylor bowled the best spell I can ever remember.

Haha KP and Freddie showed their real worth cant even rescue England when needed and thats the different between the Indian batsman. They atleast dont be seven down for 27...Brilliant bowling by the Indies and hoping for an Innings defeat...

Posts like that make me cringe

Haven't seen Sidebottom bat much, but he's pretty solid for his number. Maybe being too optimistic here but Flintoffs still in, if he can stick around with Sidebottom for as long as possible England may get a nice little lead...

Users who are viewing this thread