Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
I hope we get rid of this flipping Referal system it is stupid and ruins the spirit and pace of the game.

I like it if its used properly not like the one on Powell, it can be good for LBWs but if the TV ump screws up like he did against Powell than its just wrong.

I think Flintoff should just explode here. What does he have to lose?

Maybe a quick 50, make West Indies get like 40 or so.

Its a good thing i am getting pissed, otherwise i would be pissed.

I don't see the point in using a system whereby unless someone has edged it very obviously it should be used as the umpires don't usually make errors which are blatantly obvious.

I keep hearing about the team is crap and this is not the best team etc...
Its one way of taking away credit for our performance. Before the England team got here it was talk of walking all over us, we are still the underdogs. We will go on to win the first test here but there are three more to go so England can take them all.
What is the difference between the England team that we are mauling now and the one that played the 2 test in India?

No they're not. I told you, no-one outside India cares about the IPL other than for the money!

Are you Pietersen? Are you Flintoff? No, you're not. So you don't know what they're thinking about. Stop acting like you do then. I'm not saying they are thinking about the IPL and I'm not saying they aren't, I'm just not conceited. This might be your next comment so no, I'm not making this a "racial issue" :rolleyes:. To clear things up, I respect your cricketing views but this isn't a view, this is an assumption.

Don't understand why Sidebottom wasn't happy with the decision :what. I think hawkeye made a mistake with the predicted trajectory post-impact.

Last edited:
Geez, can someone tell Nasser that the "obvious" mistake there was that it was not out

Its one way of taking away credit for our performance. Before the England team got here it was talk of walking all over us, we are still the underdogs. We will go on to win the first test here but there are three more to go so England can take them all.
What is the difference between the England team that we are mauling now and the one that played the 2 test in India?

What are you talking about no one has said anything like that, if anything people have been praising what has been a brilliant performance by WIndies.

Apologies if i seem to be taking credit away from West Indies, far from it. West Indies have played very well. But anyone with sense can see that England have not been playing the best players available for years.

Was actually missing leg stump. I don't think anyone understands this referral system, Even I don't...

Users who are viewing this thread