Ravi Bopara/Ian Bell
Andrew Flintoff
Matt Prior
Stuart Broad
Jimmy Anderson
Sidebottom
Monty/Swann/Rashid

That's the best England squad imo.

Sidebottom is such an average bowler. We surely have to have a better bowler around than him? Wheres Jones? Injured again?

Sidebottom was the 5th best bowler in the world last year if I remember correctly he is alot more than average.

Edit : 7th best and he only played 8 matches

Last edited:
LOL

I am going to be savouring that Taylor spell for a long long time, that KP delivery was an absolutely peach.

Yeah when he's fully fit, Jones is a fantastic bowler but he never seems to be. Sidebottom's good. He can keep it tight, he bowls good line and length. He may not be the biggest wicket taker but he can keep it together.

Right, fellow English fans, (you know who you are) its been a pleasure to watch England get ***** with your company. Now it is time to unleash built up frustration at Englands schoolboy cricket by slashing and shooting Zombie's in call of duty world at war, peace out...

Even if Sidebottom is average, he's got more heart, spirit, and commitment that any other bowler in this team ATM. And he's consistent too...

Sidebottom was the 5th best bowler in the world last year if I remember correctly he is alot more than average.

Harmison was ranked as the number 1 fast bowler for a while. Doesn't mean he's not average. Just had a purple patch.

Lol, Windies won? I wasn't watching it but by the looks of the posts here, I thought we were 7/8/9 down for a lead of 30.

Users who are viewing this thread